1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Alcohol? 19+!

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Wrecky, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I do encourage positive behaviour, and dialogue. Because things need to be talked about, the good and the bad and people that are unhappy or in terrible situations need to know that's not all there is
    When someone is in an abusive situation and are uneducated and isolated, talking about the positives isn't going to get them out, or even get them to question what is going on. Gently opening the blinds while being tactful and truthful is much more effective and worth while.

2. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    "Snark" doesn't fit with this argument. This one, I agree with, though it doesn't agree with you! ;)

3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    There are millions upon millions of hidden shapes and references to religion hidden in plain sight everywhere that make people's static minds follow certain based media influences by means of the same conversational versioning and subversion of actual facts in programming. The Duggars and other cult like groups use this societal programming to take simple minded actors of sorts and use their normal behaviors to perpetuate a figure that is bigger than life, despite being as normal as the next. The Duggars won't be popular in the next few years as it is, same thing happens to all reality television actors.

4. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Like I said, I snark on the Duggars because they are famewhores, bigots and hypocrites.
    I do not snark on others that follow this belief system that have not whored out their families. Those are the people that need help. The educational part of the snark is me talking about how the Duggars are wrong and should not be followed. This is all done in an open forum where everyone is encouraged to participate and ask questions. My snark isn't even all that mean, it's mostly directed towards the disgusting parents because they started this cult within the family that generations will now have to obey.

5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I seriously would like to be taken into a cult and become the most sexy astronaut that ever existed

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Has anyone noticed that Alcohol doesn't smell like it used to on the breaths of others. Or after you have drunken it, I am pretty sure they are adding soap inside to sanitize the drinkers.

7. Whiskybethyname

Whiskybethyname Active Member

Blogs:
    i hate you moonshine
    ivegota-hangover-thesize-of-neptune-1035966.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I put some Bailey's in my coffee this morning because it's the weekend :cool:

9. Whiskybethyname

Whiskybethyname Active Member

Blogs:
    i used to do that to, but i don't drink coffee so it was just strait baileys with ice cubes

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Just checking in to make sure no one has overdosed since my last posting on Nexopia and everyone is still alive

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I quit drinking out of grief when you left, now that you're back I will take it up again.

12. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Ever drunk Bailey's out of a shoe?

13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I haven't had a sip of the sauce in over a few years now, I am gonna capture Wrecky and run her through my two step rehabilitation program. It basically involves running laps around my building and being punished every time the word or thought about drinking comes up.

14. Wrecky

Blogs:
    That sounds like straight hell. But if that's what it takes to win you're heart I will do it ;)

15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Wrecky my two step detoxification system is so accurate it works 100% of the time. You will be my second client and with that we could increase the effectiveness to over 200% Don't just sit around and wait to be detoxified use the patent pending two step process that will be received once you complete multiple weeks sober, And think of the money saved. Other three step programs don't work as well and why waste the time doing such meaningless tasks that the two step program could achieve.

16. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I am being reborn right now :dummy1: This could be the road to a whole new me, if I can just lay off the sauce and substitute Cib3rNaut juice.

17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I juice hard all day everyday, Everything is really juice when you look at it the right way

18. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Am I allowed to add a little gin to my juice?

19. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    There is gin in everything why add it in

20. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Good point, I actually hate gin.