1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

"All girls have unrealistic expectations" Part 2

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by Wrecky, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ZodiacBrave

ZodiacBrave Newbie

Blogs:
    Oh no. here we go.

3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Haha :D
    My issue is that you said ALL girls, without having met all of them.
    But I think you guys have more important issues to address, so let's talk about it.

4. ZodiacBrave

ZodiacBrave Newbie

Blogs:
    you are correct.
    i should not have said ALL girls.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    All girls are mental, just in various degrees

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  6. Part-Times Platypus

Part-Times Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    I havent met all of them but I've met enough of them and enough of them were shit. So I feel my judgment is pretty fair based on my own personal experience. I'm not saying it's right or wrong im just saying it's my personal opinion built from my own personal experience.

I'm sure to other people ALL girls are great.. but to me they've been bitches and more trouble than they're worth.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ZodiacBrave

ZodiacBrave Newbie

Blogs:
    ....... i got some tragedy stories that i dont think i will get into over public posts.
    but when i was in my mid and early 20's i never had issues with girls and now things have changed.

8. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I'm not saying all women are amazing, because some are absolutely shady bitches. But when you keep running into the same type over and over again you need to do something about it. Instead of asking why all girls have unrealistic expectations you should ask why there are fewer down to earth, chill women left.
    It's a matter of positive Vs negative. If you project negativity you will find it. I'm sure I'm not the only woman to have read your shout. Most nice women would be very turned off by how uninviting and negative you sounded and avoid you.
    If you want to meet a different caliber of women I suggest you adopt a more positive attitude and look somewhere other than where you've been looking. If you want a girlfriend that reads, try a bookstore, if you want one that workouts try a gym etc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ZodiacBrave

ZodiacBrave Newbie

Blogs:
    if u want the full story Pm me.

i do agree with you

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  10. Wrecky

Blogs:
    /Pm'd
    But to the bolded, that's in no way positive thinking. Looks aren't everything.

11. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I give the individual the benefit of the doubt. Hence why were sorta kinda pals senorita @Wrecky
    I have a positive outlook I try to be kind and polite.. and I guess I just get tricked cause they come across one way when we're hanging out or just friends and as it progresses to a relationship it just goes south. Like I stay the same try to stay balanced and it just gets wacky. I must say though current lady I'm chatting with n such has been a ridiculous breath of fresh air.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    If you run the actual numbers based upon who could possibly date who or any relative data against all marriage between two people. Anyone with unrealistic expectations would be uneducated and very bad at not perceiving the world correctly. If they are going around making constant comments about others maybe they should just move somewhere more suited to their lifestyles. Men and Women have unrealistic expectations. Not due to justifying body types, Although the fact is time itself is the great divider between two people who could only realistically get so much done and have so much physical contact. Anyone making statements about others that is not 100% correct has just proven themselves an idiot and is not suitable to be proven sane.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ZodiacBrave

ZodiacBrave Newbie

Blogs:
    people tend to get stressed out and say things that even they themselves know isnt true...

14. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Like when you wipe on Titan EX and say "were never gonna beat this" ???

15. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Well thanks lol I still think you and Zodiac are both jaded AF but with very understandable reasons. I'm just trying to give you guys a woman's perspective on the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I haven't given up yet. I just fully accept if it's not in my cards to have a life mate. Sometimes bad things happen and there's nothing you can do about it. Wrecky says I have to stop blaming myself and move on and be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Wrecky says don't let the past influence your future. I didn't, and it worked out for me. I've been in a similar place to where you guys are at and what changed everything was my perspective.

18. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Women's lives in certain locations of the world are more difficult yes, Yet why do they make it so much more difficult on themselves portraying this falsehood of man love that either needs to take place or not. Half of them appear like they want relationships,Although all they do is troll nonstop every single guy until their exact numbers are met by means of some emotional response to having less stress and more free time exceeding their previous lifestyles. And if you think this is incorrect it is all I see every single day. Women only try and exceed each person they befriend by gaining free time or making their livelihoods better by combining and surrounding themselves with many objects that tend to their self nature.

19. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Eh you know my goings on. I dunno if perspective will help that. I try to stay optimistic but keep my feet planted in reality.

20. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Perspective is everything, some things just take a lot of time to work through. I think you're doing great :)