1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Beauty room forum?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by Wrecky, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    Can we have something like this for MUA's, stylists, beauty guru's/bloggers and anyone interested in cosmetics/fashion in general? I don't remember there being a forum like this before but with the amount of people I see with beauty related YouTube and Instagram accounts I think it might see quite a bit of action. I just wasn't sure if it would fit in Lifestyle, User topics, hobbies or somewhere else. I also think it might have the capability to be a section all on it's own. Thoughts? @Mark CM

2. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I'd personally call it "Fashion & Beauty" to keep it clear and concise, but I think it's a brilliant idea for the "Life" category

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I definitely respect @djfly 's opinion on this but I would also like an opinion from someone that would use this area ;)

4. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    You mean, the fashion photographer with a sewing machine set up in his living room can't have an opinion about beauty and fashion? =P
    sure, i know shit about cosmetics, but you said "beauty" and "fashion" ;-)

5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I actually edited in fashion as an after thought. My main focus is on attracting beauty guru's, bloggers and MUA's to a specific (mostly makeup) but other things included chat area where they can post pics of daily makeup, makeup storage, makeup hauls, makeup collections.. This is why I think it could have it's own forum, it's a HUGE part of 2016. I'm not doubting any of your skills or interests but photography of any kind should be kept in the photography forum, you could even add threads for modelling shoots/TFP and anything else. I think a beauty forum with fashion trend threads but a majority focus on makeup is where it's at.

6. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    OH! i misunderstood what you were getting at.
    look at my blathering, forced you to complete your idea ;)

well, that or just explain to the basic over here :P

• Love Love x 1
  7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lmao always helping me out <3 @djfly
    I could have been more specific but (no offense admins with the power to create the forums and decide what goes where) I'm talking to a bunch of penises that probably can't use a bobby pin. I simplified the idea based on how little interest I thought they'd have.
    Me: I want a makeup forum, for makeup and stuff! A big forum with lots of room for the 1894567 different eyeliner threads I want to make!
    Admins: Sure! Here you go, please don't ask us to post in it and please mod it yourself
    ^^Is about what I expected :P

• Like Like x 1