1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Brains..

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Elvanro, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Elvanro

Elvanro New Member

Blogs:
    I wish that the new owners of Nexopia had some basic web development knowledge. Turning this domain into a XenForo installation was a bad move.

Especially with so many easy social media frameworks out there. I would have rebuilt a profile creation community at the very least, not to mention reinstating as much of the old account database as possible.

:(

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  2. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    The profile data is here... There are plenty of threads discussing gaining access to your old profile.... That said, I agree with your assessment of XenForo as a replacement for the original site... bad choice.

3. CJBarone

CJBarone sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

Blogs:
    I remember Nexopia before the big Profile Overhaul that caused the mass exodus of users

4. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Yep, but it wasn't just that, the exodus (to Facebook) had already started, the overhaul caused the "true Nexopians" to leave as well...

5. eimai-kala

eimai-kala New Member

Blogs:
    Is it possible to gain access to an old nexopia account, if you can't access the original e-mail anymore? I had this e-mail, and dont have the password anymore and can't reset, since the website is now a total newssite without english language lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. SadikB

SadikB Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Yes, give a shout out to @Mark CM and let him know what the old username was. He can merge / restore accounts...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Yup, there's a thread in site support too. PM me! Will just need to verify the account and you'll be good to go.