1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Childhood dreams

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Chivalry, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Switch the lace for latex

2. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The dolls already have silicon skins, The latex might interfere with the lubricant

3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    You need to get some essential oils for those bitches stat

4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I bathe them once per day, In sudsy water is that not enough?

5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    That's enough to get most of the jizz off I guess, but not enough actual lubricant for them to go about their day

6. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I have a customized lubricant laboratory designing the highest most effective lube for the doll figure to man rod contact. Each man member is slightly different and requires a specific viscosity and warming effect as well as customized blend of herbs and spices, For full doll entry and effective minutes of pleasure time. It's also natural and non water repellent

7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    This conversation is starting to get gross and weird

8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Weirder then having multiple Wrecky dolls at your every command. If women had sex dolls of men that functioned properly would they even have to date to achieve any form of courting in public?

9. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Good point, let's all just make sex dolls and forego the harsh reality of dating

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The dates that take place could be just like buying yourself a nice new vehicle. Enter store select type of body and attributes, And the added on extras would be the lubricant and undercoating itself. Dating is actually homosexual if you think about it, There technically is a perfect person for everyone else somewhere in the world. Relocation is key.

11. No Time

No Time Guest

Blogs:
    No.
    In grade 5, wanting to be an astronaut. i thought it was the best job to have and even liked the aspect of having to be a fighter jet pilot first because those jets are marvels of engineering (like the Shuttle). Then i considered the bombs and chose not to because...killing people.
    Next on my list was to be a psychologist, my Worker (i was a spaz) told me that it was legally bound to be nothing more then back patting and even if the right thing to do is just to give a kick in the pants i would not be allowed to. I would have eventually over time maybe have done,
    so i then chose to be a veterinarian. I loved my cat. After a few visits to the vet and the smell of infection i, at the time, couldn't see myself working on a living being that was rag dolled, it seemed dehumanising.
    Next was the archaeologist, History and Dinosaurs are cool to me. Sit and play in the dirt.That would have required University and my education has major holes in it.

Those were my main career choices. I was into learning languages and my R.L. Stine Fear Street novels and thought a novelist was something to do for fun. I liked Movies, cartoons, Bob Ross paintings, and earths beauty. I really wanted to be an actor although i knew it was a crap shoot, the real reason i never tried was because of the fame.

If you choose to do what you enjoy doing it won't be work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Specifically It is all a bunch of nonsense, Per region of the world and currency needed to sustain life. Against all others fighting for survival. There shouldn't even be options given for what type of work one is actually pertaining for an active career where they are bound to others and themselves with free time. If you already know the persons time of death and specifics of how much weight they are able to carry and all other variables of given personal traits. There are only one or two career paths or job types for the populous itself. It's fucked they lead everyone along as if there is a choice. The most intelligent citizens are bound even more by the rules, Of all these people that suggestively feel like they could do everything. Which is not the case whatsoever. Why even have selective job optioning for anyone. There is only so much time in each day and each person needs to adjust to active living or communication skills with others. Leaving the variables to such a low diminished levels in current society. Where no one has the time for anything otherwise then gather goods for survival or working meaningless jobs and dreaming their way out of nothing.

13. No Time

No Time Guest

Blogs:
    Talents aside, It would be best for society and people in general if the education was available and heightened. Obviously, not everyone would get the job since there are only a set amount but even i would have been happy serving fries with my biotechnology technologist degree. Doing your hobbies and leisure activities may not amount to more monetary earnings but self achievements are good goals too. The reasons i achieved nothing but keeping my marbles at the cost of my physical being is because i had many sabotages and set ups and rights abuses.
    so, i saw you wanted to be a pilot and are a decade younger then i am. Unless you have a network of bullies including your relations, a vegetated head space due to unwanted Haldol injections, zero self esteem from having zero personal life left and being the walking dead from the smoke barrier, with no available options or avenues, and also having been put up at that point for public humiliations and scrutiny.let's not forget the inhuman smashing of my rose coloured glasses. Ten years is a long time to be a pilot.

I'm not saying that dwelling on the past, or giving up is a good option just because the odds seem slim to none. You should still enjoy life and the best motivator i found was personal achievements.

My lack of ability to succeed is purposely crafted by others and that is no mental health paranoia. See i agree with your statement about the most intelligent being bound, i never considered myself better then others, but i seem to be targeted all the same, told i "slipped through the cracks", and now have conditioning attempts to deal with. I guess they don't like creativity and imaginations...maybe it's a certain type of intelligence that is sought out. that to me would explain the sudden attitude shift in grades in school. Beat that "flippant", dead pan, sarcastic, logical mind right out of peoples heads.

i have every reason to hate on the world and i have fallen down hard and struggle daily, but i still choose to press on for myself. Blind now. I just will not be able to help others... Life is in fact feeling pointless and that is the inhuman indignity we should not be forced to feel.

it's a cluster fuck. I learned the word is called "gaslighting". I see how that could work on someone who didn't "slip through the cracks" and how forcing back into a cage of fear and under the thumb of my "relations" in my fucking 30's worked as it would have if done so...had i not entered the work force at 17.

i'm old, dead, stressed and burnt out. But i liked who i was. I liked how i used to feel. I had to be put under those who have an image that my personality and character traits contrasted.

i don't know who said this, but i think life is a journey, not a destination adding when the destination is Love then the adventure begins.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  14. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Wtf is happening in this thread @Cib3rNaut shit I thought there were two of you....

15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The world is ineffectively secure and programmed for certain people to succeed and others to fail. It's the basis of total known intellect over the gathering of education or the known currency being enveloped over the generations. Learning is one trait most people are incapable of. You may go to school and have a degree or several courses that add up to one degree, The ineffective parting of that equation is the schooling is programmed from the jobs available which are very low levels of society itself being filled and tended with. Example I am in the last months of one schooling course and the entire book work and knowledge of everything being learnt to the total exceeded test scores is only contained in less than 10% of the entire information being taught. Therefor education is almost unobtainable to anyone, not by the means of the time being used, Instead the time being wasted on learning almost nothing to score high enough to be granted a job that is basically impossible to measure up to the free time needed. From a personal based goals or family oriented reasoning for activities and betterment of everyone in your unit of living. It makes no sense to even have 99% of the education that is available in public admissions or university based payment schemes. Why are the longest most extensive courses really just code books being remembered with a programmed language being secondary, To wash over all the employees into believing that free time doesn't matter to anyone. And that the time at work is reasonable to being starving and not living a human based reality that is needed for actual life to have any meaning whatsoever.

There is no way you could have possibly had more harassment then myself. I have technically died twice from being almost beaten to death and not received a settlement and am illegally living in a condo building, Due to being a sleep walker. And not obtaining enough principle currency to move into the proper living conditions. Thousands of abusive comments made per year on my racial based looks. 26 or more gun threats in public on my life. Doctors poisoning myself and then trying to make up for that fact by overdosing myself multiple times on supplements I did not need to take. Six or more attempts and success on break and entries into my home. One murder attempt inside my condo building itself. Living next door to a rapist sex offender and drug addict in the other unit next to myself.

A decade would work at achieving many personal goals, Unfortunate to the circumstances I am basically dying a slow and painful death at the age of 30 from being heartbroken and looked down upon by every single person around for not being a pedophile or drug abuser like my towns personal best it is trying to set on itself.

It isn't the goals that are difficult to obtain it's the present and the past that compile onto the future that fucks everyone, Because of the locations everyone lives in.

Seriously within the last couple of hours I have smelt alcohol and many different drugs being smoked inside my personal condo itself despite the crack addict neighbour basically getting me fired from more than one of my jobs from being such a burden on my life itself. I have complained numerous times. And basically await a day that never comes where I have successfully won what is mine so I could up and leave this shit hole of a town and start again somewhere that isn't destine on fucking everyone's lives over on systems that do not and could not ever exist.

/Rant

16. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    To become a successful musician and composer and still working on it :)

17. Japanda

Japanda New Member

Blogs:
    Wanting to live forever, but now thats changed cause I just want to die 24/7

18. Wrecky

Blogs:
    This makes me sad Japanda :(

19. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Active Member

Blogs:
    I don't think I'll ever get to live my dream. Initially I wanted to be a bird. Then I realized humans can't be birds.. so I wanted to be an actor or something along those lines.. then I realized thats highly unlikely and went with something safe. I just dabble with music and writing and other creative stuff on the side. My dreams COULD pay the bills.. but its many years of going unnoticed or unappreciated until pay day when you fuck with artsy fartsy stuff.