1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Diagnosis changed my life...

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by AndrewD1, Sep 14, 2017.

1. AndrewD1

AndrewD1 Newbie

Blogs:
    Hi space,
    My name is Andrew and I'm 27. I was directed here by my sister so here I am. Two days before I was diagnosed with atherosclerosis. My doc put me on Lipitor treatment along with heart-healthy lifestyle. I'm so addled right now... Actually this diagnosis changed my life. I never thought I would have health problems.
    Now, I have to start the treatment and I will. Would be grateful to hear your stories, maybe some advices, etc. Thx.

2. SandyJams

SandyJams Newbie

Blogs:
    Hi Andrew,
    Your sister did so right! This diagnosis and such news in general can not be easy to accept. However, this is not a sentence. Many people live with these diseases and lead a happy life full of beautiful moments, create families, have a great career and so on. Personally I, was diagnosed with atherosclerosis four years ago. It was the beginning of the summer.
    First of all, you need to form a habit to eat healthy foods and to remember the medication you have been prescribed. When it becomes your habit, you will not notice this routine. Good luck!

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    What is that?

4. Vassago

Vassago Addict

Blogs:
    Is this some sort of new, interactive advertising? Are we going to get a link to a medication or something?
    Just kind of weird having two people with the same condition join the exact same day.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    @Vassago Agree, but giving anyone who interacts the benefit of the doubt. If it turns to spam it will be removed :hammer:

• Like Like x 1