1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

DJFLY Personal Question

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Cib3rNaut, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    1. Your the medical doctor here, Or the closest we have to any sane sober saint that knows anything about anything and nothing about nothing. I just had another break and entry on my personal property and I found THREE RED PILLS marked Z the coating was very thick and contained dye and was almost sprayed onto the outside of the pills themselves. This just happened after I caught the Neighbour cheating on someones husband and found out another place nearby is an actual pedophile hideout that takes young boys and extorts them in their homes. The question is what the fuck kind of Pills did I find, They looked like old pharmaceuticals from the 80's - 90's. Large in size and quite heavy density. I destroyed them instantly after hearing two people in the past talk about these exact pills and suggesting If I ever seen them in public to murder the person that had them and force them to take the pills afterwards. Kinda concerning since, Multiple fuck boys were around and they knew the pills had been placed on my person(s).

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    WTF Cib3rNaut....
    You didn't tag him properly,
    @djfly ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I need to invest in a female bodyguard squad, That will do my most evil taskings

4. ari13

ari13 Newbie

Blogs:
    Shape? Caps or hard pressed? Etc?

5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Solid rounds with slight rounded edges and circle half fronts

6. Trullz

Trullz Newbie

Blogs:
    where the fuck is 2? I read through 1, I demand a 2.

Also, sup ari13.

slut.

• Like Like x 1