1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Double standards

Discussion in 'LGBTQ' started by Tia, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Tia

Tia Guest

Blogs:
    i've noticed that a lot of people have double standards when it comes to seeing gay couples kiss. They're perfectly okay with two girls/women kissing, or even call it "hot" (WTF.), but don't want to see two men kissing. WHY? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I'm fairly sure the only people who will have that reaction is homophobic heterosexual males who have a basic belief that he will end up "with" the two women, and that somehow, the two women are really trying to entice him. The two men scare him, make him question his manhood, and he generally has no interest. I think the reason that it sounds like a "lot" is because these guys are the most desperately vocal in ensuring that everyone within earshot knows that they "aren't fags".

Edit: And lesbians who hate men do this too, but it's unrelated to them being gay.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sooperFly

sooperFly New Member

Blogs:
    yeah...like there aren't double standards against men in anything else

• Like Like x 1
  4. celesticaii

celesticaii Active Member

Blogs:
    Exactly this has more to do with the over sexualization of women than anything...

• Like Like x 2