1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

eating more meat is good for health or not

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by ming57, Aug 30, 2017.

1. ming57

ming57 Newbie

Blogs:
    Yesterday a friend told me, eating less high sugar content of food and eat less meat is good for the health. I don't know is right or not? Do you have any other suggestions?

2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Addict

Blogs:
    Moderation in all things, not too much of any or one. Balance and youll get your NUTRIENTS from the right places. Some meat isnt bad, some candy isnt bad, but too much, and you overload and poison your system.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ming57

ming57 Newbie

Blogs:
    Thank you, but How to match the nutrient balance?

4. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Addict

Blogs:
    I'd suggest firstly taking a nutritional supplement, like a good multivitamin pill. This will give you the basics so you dont need to worry about your body essentially starving of anything that it would get in a more "natural" dietary setting.

Secondly, follow the food guides as theyre laid out for us. Equal parts carbohydrates for functional energy, fruits and vegetables for nutrients, meats and proteins.

Thirdly, yeah avoid too much of anything. Even too much vegetables can be a bad thing though it would have to be a lot of vegetables. Fake sugars are bad too, so pretty much anything sweetened these days as artificial sweeteners too are no good. You can have em in moderation, but sweets really should just be avoided. Fake flours too. Fatty meats are the bad meats, because fat is a storage repository for toxins and offers very little good to human digestion and can even cause cancer(lunch meats). Best of luck!

5. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Addict

Blogs:
    Hrm, I wonder why my message is awaiting moderator approval, weird.

6. ming57

ming57 Newbie

Blogs:
    I don't know, is there anything wrong? or have you recently violated the rules?

7. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Addict

Blogs:
    No, I don't know, I tried posting a lengthy reply to you about getting nutrients but its been blocked from posting. Not sure why...

8. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    I think "supplements" probably triggered the spam filter or something. Every once in a while a real post gets flagged. Sorry about that!

• Like Like x 2
  9. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Addict

Blogs:
    I think vitamin supplements are a load of shit. You just piss them out. Just eat food. And Refined sugar is always bad. You don't need meat, less is likely best but I have read conflicting information about this so idk.

10. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Addict

Blogs:
    Naw homie I've heard that you piss out vitamins too and THATS the load of hillbilly shit and I'll tell you why:

- You do piss out a lot of the extra IUs but you don't piss it ALL out, your body uses what it needs
    - I started losing weight as soon as I started taking vitamins regularly again because the vitamin B helped my metabolism get going again, seriously
    - Your body needs certain things, not everything in those pills but definitely some things, so I wouldn't advise taking a vitamin if I didn't think that it made a definite difference, and neither would medical professionals.

11. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Addict

Blogs:
    ok

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    Sorry about the spam tagging guys, Nexopia does crack occasionally. You can try saying "supplmnts" or something to avoid triggering it in the future.

• Like Like x 1