1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

For the pet lovers out there . . . .

Discussion in 'Pets' started by mcpon14, Dec 18, 2017.

1. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Have you ever let your dog lick you in the crotch? Be naked down there. I'm telling you ladies, it feels soooooo good. :)

2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Professional Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Hrm, some people would call that animal abuse @mcpon14 :|

• Like Like x 2
  3. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Aw, crap. :( It didn't look like it felt that it was being abused, though.

4. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    It's just that they're simple and we have a responsibility to them, so using them sexually is a definite no-no where I come from. It varies by individual to be sure but overall it's frowned upon here. I could never do anything sexual with an animal :iik:

Aliens are a different story though. Me + Aliens = :sex:

5. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    hot-alien-girls-t'pol-star-trek.jpg

She could pon farr my brains out. :hearts:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  6. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    If hotlinking is stealing than by golly I AM A PIRATE AND DONT CARE ahahahar

• Like Like x 1
  7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

^ According to her species, she is the hottest female on her planet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    ^ 10/10 would bang :jk:

9. MarkFL

Blogs:
    Thanks for the heads up...I attached rather than hotlinked...:)

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Isn't she actually a giant cockroach underneath?

11. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    Come to think of it I'm not sure what the difference is and I wasn't aware that there was one. Phew then hahah

12. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    Ayyy you fixed it. Yeah T'Pol is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe and 3/4 man. :sex:

13. MarkFL

Blogs:
    No, she is a Vulcan. :)

Hotlinking is where you grab the URL of an image hosted elsewhere and wrap it in IMG tags, thereby technically stealing their bandwidth. Attaching is where you upload a file from your local media and it is then stored locally here at Nex. It's really what I should be doing, because images hosted elsewhere can be taken down at any time (they are under someone else's control), thereby leaving my posts without their images. So, no more hotlilnking from here on out. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Or
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    How about this one mcpon wanna make out with this guy?

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  16. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Or . . . . feast your eyes on this! :hearts:
    [​IMG]

17. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    He looks like a bad boy that I want to bring home to piss off my dad, lol. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Addict

Blogs:
    Wow this is fucking disgusting

• Like Like x 1
  19. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Or worse, they could replace the image with something else, so you hotlink an image of a kitten and two days later, BAM!, Trump. Penis.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Addict Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Disgusting? Define disgusting. Is it disgusting if a human being derives pleasure from an act? Is that disgusting? HMM? You fucking superheroes and your false valour, "ohh look at me, I'm Batman and I'm a moral upstanding citizen who doesn't condone bestiality. My name is Batman." You're the disgusting one!

1) Bestiality is morally correct. We're all animals, so if you think about it we're not fucking dogs when we fuck dogs, we're fucking people by fucking dogs. Look at Exhibit A here:[​IMG]

And now look at Exhibit B:
    [​IMG]

I think everyone with any bit of common sense will agree that Exhibit A is sexier. But because of your "morals" and your pretend valour you say Exhibit B is sexier. Well I've had enough! It's time to stop and call people out on their bullshit!

You fucking heathens and your fucking little human penises can't pleasure me, oh no I need huge horse dick in my mouth.

2) Murder is morally right:

Your justice system Batman, it's so pathetic. You're all based on freedom, free will and blah blah blah. I'm nibbling a frog's dick right now. Well, how about the freedom to commit murder? HAVE YOU EVER EVEN CONSIDERED THIS YOU FAT PRETENTIOUS TARD?

People have the fucking right to do whatever they please in civilised countries, huh? HUH? Well then why THE FUCK are we not allowed to murder old Mr. Robinson with a rock, repeatedly sodomise his body with a jellyfish, cut his body into 45 pieces and throw him down a lake for example? It's fucking discrimination. You and your fucking false morals, you make me sick.

And another thing, Joker did not commit suicide. You let him die, you murdered him you fucking lemon. So you're as guilty as the death of Mr. Robinson.

You enslave people in jail's inhumanely, so who's in the right now? Your justice system or ours?

3) Rape is morally right:

OHH you thought I'd leave out rape? Huh? You thought I'd leave out the big R? Too risque perhaps? Well it's not, rape is a perfectly normal function of an animal. We are like jaguars and you are like a lizard, and what do jaguars do to lizards? They rape them! They rappee theeeem, you know why? Because they fucking do. I'm sucking off a frog.

The more powerful beings get to rape the less powerful ones, because it's the way the world woooorks asshole. Charles Darwin coined that shit, he called it survival of the fittest. Only the strongest survive and spread their seed, so rape is morally right you shitface.

4) Paedophilia is...:

OH YOU REALLY THOUGHT I'D LEAVE OUT LITTLE OLD PAEDOPHILIA DIDN'T YOU? WHAT YOU THINK I'M GONNA SAY ABOUT BIG OLD TIM TIM AT THAT CAMPING SITE WITH LITTLE TIMMY? YOU THINK I'M SCARED? YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF THE FBI TRACKING DOWN THIS? NO! I'M FUCKING A FROG. I'M FUCKING A FUCKING FROG.

AGAIN, LOOK AT EXHIBIT A:
    [​IMG]
    AND NOW EXHIBIT B:

[​IMG]

I'M FUCKING A FROG. EXHIBIT B IS CLEARLY THE BETTER LOVER AND YOU'RE ALL CRAZY IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU SCUM. LOOK INTO THAT AFRO AND TELL ME HE CAN'T CONSENT. IT'S OBVIOUS HE CAN, OTHERWISE WHY WOULD HE HAVE A FULLY GROWN AFRO YOU FUCKING FROG FUCKERS?

5) Mutilation and genocide...

Mutilation is fucking good. You should mutilate people, you should. Genocide is natural, look at me I'm fucking a frog.

6) Conclusion:

So to conclude, all your fucking condemnations do not work on me and if @mcpon14 wants her private parts sucked off by a dog then she fucking can you piece of... Wait a minute, no you're right that's pretty disgusting. A dog licking your balls? Seriously, Mcpon? Shame on you.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1