1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

#girlboss

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by celesticaii, May 3, 2017.

1. celesticaii

celesticaii Active Member

Blogs:
    I think it is trying too hard to be cool and capture the void that is missing for the HBO Girls audience.

2. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Guest

Blogs:
    I think prefixing anything with girl female or woman is trying too hard. I dont understand why thats a thing. "People hear xyz and think whats it like to be a female xyz" ive never thought that way. You say your a chef a graphic designer a beta tester whatever you want i never think, "Hmmmm whats it like being a female xyz." It doesnt change the job or the field its legitimately the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

3. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Show is WACK. The writing is fucking terrible and the whole premise is lame, true story or not.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I finally got around to watching some of it. From a girls opinion, the first few episodes were funny when she was being total trash, after that I lost interest because the main character reminds me of a cute/successful version of a different online vintage selling trash queen that I know.
    Basically I'm saying it was a snore :yawn:

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
  6. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Guest

Blogs:
    The title alone coloured me uninterested.. just like Dear White People.. if we had a show called Dear Black People ...cue the fucking flamewar ..but to do it to us is totally acceptable.