1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Have you ever been cheated on? Post stories itt

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by skrinkle, Sep 18, 2017.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    So I dated this loser for 4 years, and one night we were at a friends house and my phone died so I grabbed my bfs phone to text someone. When I turned it on his email was open and as I was closing it I saw the words "Ok Cupid" and that's all I could think about for the rest of the night. Finally we got home and fell asleep. He left for school early and as soon as he left I turned on his computer. Idiot had all his passwords saved so I logged into his email and opened them up. I found a bunch from okcupid but the most disturbing was from Craigslist. He had posted a "looking for sex" ad. I screenshot everything, and went to okcupid. His password was saved there too so I logged in. I don't know if he deleted all his messages or if he just didn't have any, but his profile said enough for me to leave him. It was an up to date profile that stated he was single. I still wonder if he ever physically cheated, especially with that craigslist ad. (This was before things like tinder) So anyways, that was the end of a four year relationship. I have another cheating story but I'll post it after other people post theirs :D

2. Eastcorner

Eastcorner Member

Blogs:
    Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

I got cheated on by my first long-term girlfriend. Found out in the weirdest way too. We shared an account with Papa John's for ordering pizzas. The emails went to my email address, of course, so I would know how long I had to wait for a pizza.

Well, mysteriously pizzas kept showing up at the same address while she was "at work". It didn't take me too long to figure out what was going on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. skrinkle

Blogs:
    I hope you pulled some sort of pizza prank on them. I would have used that address for some evil tbh

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Eastcorner

Eastcorner Member

Blogs:
    Haha. I wish, to be honest I didn't really do much about it. The relationship was already dying by that point, and she broke up with me a week later because she didn't trust me. Smh.

5. celesticaii

celesticaii Regular

Blogs:
    My last ex... and yet he still messages me trying to hook up. A real winner right there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. skrinkle

Blogs:
    Doesn't that kinda make you feel like you won? My last ex texted me months after and I was like mwahaha now I have the upper hand, if I don't reply he looks like the pathetic one of the breakup

7. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Member

Blogs:
    Screenshot

8. OhPoppycock

OhPoppycock Newbie

Blogs:
    My boyfriend was holding his female friends hand under the table while we were out at a restaurant as a group.

9. Oblivion.

Oblivion. Newbie

Blogs:
    I don't know for sure, but I know that my ex cheated. You know?

It was just little things. Not inviting me to certain events, not posting my pic on social media, only hanging out at certain low profile places, always setting his phone face down, and I could tell by the way his friends acted around me that they knew something I didn't.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fire_Charged

Fire_Charged Member

Blogs:
    My ex was a knob and I didn't want to sleep with him so he screwed my "best friend" they can both burn in hell :steaming:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1