1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

I am not sure whether this guy is flirting with me through Snapchat or not.

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Viera6209, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Viera6209

Viera6209 New Member

Blogs:
    Okay so there's this guy that I've ran into a few times, and we exchanged snapchats and stuff. This is the only person that I have a streak with that never sends a snap with just "streaks" on it; like we have legitimate conversations throughout the day and he always sends pretty decent selfies. He asks me a lot of questions about me/my life, but he knew that my sports team won a pretty big event without me telling him. One day he mentioned that he likes to lift and a night or two later ~10:30 PM he sends a shirtless mirror selfie (side note: holy crap he has a serious six pack) but you could tell he was flexing a tiny bit. When I asked him if he knew a certain guy that is a close friend of mine that's on my story a few times a week, he asked me if I was "chasing after him".

What convinces me that he isn't actually interested in me is that he's a genuinely nice guy so maybe he was just being friendly and I did mention in my insta bio that my team won that certain thing. As for the guy that he thought I was "chasing after", like I mentioned he is on my story a couple times a week cuz we are pretty good friends, so it's a legit question to ask. What do you guys think?

2. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Probably wasn't

3. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Do you flirt with him back?

4. Viera6209

Viera6209 New Member

Blogs:
    Of course xD lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    He probably has 8 or 9 chicks on the go, Your just one of his back up basic bitches

6. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Who's being trolled?

heh.

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    DjFly your a prime example of this scenario to show how all males have back up bitches. Just in case the first one falls through there are many more waiting in the ranks. It is similar to the basis of survival itself, The strong shall survive and the back up bitches will constantly be their if survival happens. Am I right?

8. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    you couldn't be more wrong.

9. Viera6209

Viera6209 New Member

Blogs:
    But the guy doesn't have a girlfriend and has never posted anything about a girl on instagram or snapchat. You still think so?

10. Viera6209

Viera6209 New Member

Blogs:
    Dude, ur definitely not a teen. You're, like, 30. What r u doing here

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah DjFly, The teenagers are discussing life based lessons and how all men are liars. There is only one way to get the direct answer to this problem. Ask them out on your text messaging, Ask them out so hard they cannot say no. And then if It fails the worst thing that could happen is they will be embarrassed to be around you. And your laughter could not be contained every time you see them.

12. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Just go for it then! You'll soon find out if he's interested. It sounds like he is.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    I think... I dislike how relationships these days start out as friendships lol. Basically a summary of how this slow ass process will go. Number or social media, messages "hang out generally as a group" because he's too shy to actually ask you out. Do events separately as two, dinners. Movies which ever. And then he'll make a move. This is lame. Or you know, just be straight and tell him you like him. Too hard? Maybe just gracefully be like damn, you're hot af and then he'll just assume you're a hoochie lol however you want to play it :hilarious::hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I think dating should be done in reverse, You meet a person invite them over to your place of living. Get fully naked and do nothing, Not even touch each other and then just have an ultra elite male / female relationship without having dating or any impartial usage of time getting in the way of knowing each other. Where it most likely ends in failure after you start having a physical relationship and ending as a short amount of time. This would equalize out that problem, Whether or not people are willing to get naked in other peoples living rooms and do normal activities is up to them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Viera6209

Viera6209 New Member

Blogs:
    No offense man, but it sounds like the last few relationships of you've had didn't go very well. You're also almost 30, so why are you here? Your misery would be better listened to elsewhere.

16. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The Nasa programming is heavy, They want me to kill myself. Therefore there are no relationships