1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

I miss MSN messenger so much

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Wrecky, Feb 8, 2017.

1. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    half of your threads involve being... ah fuck, I can't "even".

/retreats

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    That's right, run away :smuggrin:
    I'm not a youth, sensitive OR at risk so your useless comment is useless. Bye Felicia

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Nah it just seems too workable that MSN Messenger would be completely down and not running. The software worked way to well on Windows 10. Peeps could easily be booting it up onto MIRC chat or other severs that are talking only to there set list of emails. It worked way too well in it's original form, And really isn't even that outdated graphics wise. I am sure it is still in usage elite hardcore security style or otherwise.

4. kanatiengeek

kanatiengeek New Member

Blogs:
    Hell, I miss MSN messenger. Loved that shit. Even when it became Windows Live Messenger. Just talking to all my friends, and having that one friend that would get mad/annoyed because you wouldn't reply fast enough or some crap like that. Now days when I see a messenger program for my laptop, I just end up thinking "Who am I going to talk with this?" because everyone I know prefers their phones now, Even the people I know that are computer freaks. Even me, I have skype on my laptop and I have three contacts. My sister, my father and robot. I do miss MSN though and if it ever did come back, I'd download that shit so fast. I feel I've gone on a tangent long enough...So, anyone sees this - I hope you're having a good day and or evening.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chivalry

Chivalry New Member

Blogs:
    it's sad, MSN messenger just lost its following when other media came along. I remember using ICQ back in the day, before going to messenger, and eventually facebook chat and Skype.

6. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    I'm a little jealous that I never got to use MSN :(

7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Does anyone remember their old status/screen name/whatever the fuck that was called on MSN?
    I found some quoted posts in one of my friends old blogs with some of mine.
    :hilarious: Go 16 year old me

8. PrincessBride2017

PrincessBride2017 New Member

Blogs:
    I sorta miss the old MSN, all of the cool websites are changing lol I don't handle changes very well haha