1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

If you could bang Nexopia? Would you

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Cib3rNaut, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    If Nexopia was a dude or a female of nominal hotness, would you bang them knowing in full well all that comes with being deep in that Nexopia itself. Once you have chosen to bang Nexopia there is no turning back. The choice is really in the eye of the beholder, what would you do for that sweet Nexopia. And what would you say the next morning when you woke up with a possibly offline non working dirty thread locker of a website.

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Wrecky your not man enough to bang Nexopia

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Active Member

Blogs:
    Not sure if I'd bang. Foreplay for sure though. It's more fun than the banging part anyways

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Too true I'm not. Give me some of your Cib3rNaut manliness plz so I can get banging ;)

6. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Would not bang, but would fondle.

7. Posta

Posta Active Member

Blogs:
    Nexopia has a reputation. Not something I'd touch... It's like, the guy you thought was super hot in highschool, but now is balding, unemployed and living in his grandmas basement. Thankful you didn't.

8. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    That's the new Nexopia.

Old nexopia was "The guy you thought was super hot in highschool... and though he still is, also has herpes and 4 kids he can't support"

9. Posta

Posta Active Member

Blogs:
    Regardless, solid pass lol

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I have heard Nexopia needs to be tested for STD's almost weekly. Nexopia is so dirty even their own mother won't allow them to sit at the table and eat brunch. Nexopia is by far the filthiest trendsetter you will ever meet, At setting trends in filthiness. Nexopia once asked the popular girl out on a date, She was pregnant in less than five minutes after meeting the Nex. Nexopia is such a webwhore the term webwhore was designed for Nexopia itself. Nexopia is nothing like Chuck Norris who him in himself is not a manwhoring webslut. Nexopia once decided it was time to move out of the parents basement only to realize there was in fact in outside world, and running water. Nexopia is a child of the 70's, a whore of the 80's and businessman of the 90's rapped up in the thin CGI of the 2000's to make it look more appealing to the lowest of class scoring youth. Nexopia once told there social worker they were sane and clean, 2 days later they were arrested with so much contraband it made El Chapo look like a schoolgirl. Nexopia is by far the biggest documented user of prescription medications to clear up the layers of rashes and other fly by the seat of your pants ointment needing situations.

11. Posta

Posta Active Member

Blogs:
    Plus apparently nexopia is like 50 :wtf:

12. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lol if y'all hate Nexopia so much, maybe you should go back to Facebook :hungry:
    I think of old Nex as my internet safe place where the trolls are friendly and even the perverts shit rainbows and lollipops. New Nex is like it's awkward cousin that will be hot one day but not yet.

13. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    New Nex is like its awkward cousin that could be hot one day, but will likely get get knocked up, kicked around, and ultimately left behind and forgotten.

14. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Everybody is someones cousin, And Nexopia wants to be your strange uncle that no one ever talks about

15. Posta

Posta Active Member

Blogs:
    The transition of banging to cousins kind of lost me. Lol

16. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    If your not lost you could technically never be found. DjFly has a way with the words

17. Posta

Posta Active Member

Blogs:
    That's actually exceedingly depressing. Maybe on this subject though, it's for the best lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    We do our best to depress