1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

In need of help!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Wulven, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Wulven

Wulven New Member

Blogs:
    Hey Wulven here,

I've been wanting to start a music channel for a few months/ years now, but alas I was in the military so I didn't have the time to do so. A year ago I quit to go back to school and now I'm here!

I've got a question for you guys and girls, I'm looking for people who like the same music as I do. I want to ask them to take a look at my channel, who knows maybe you like it and want to stay so we can enjoy my findings together :)

Or maybe spread the word to friends and family who might like it, all the little bits help! I upload every day, and I upload everything I like so if you are interested.

PS: if you got any questions about my or anything else (why I started my channel perhaps) feel free to ask!

PSS: Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoyed my channel, leave a Like and share your thoughts with a Comment!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  2. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Having listened to quite a few different types of online channels, Including being somewhat of a Youtube professional user. You need way more songs of equal quality, any channel containing under a few hundred becomes a one time session after the listener has heard the bulk of them. People get bored very easily and unless there is a ton of options for mixes of music and no repetitive pattern they will just click somewhere else. I've listen to stations that have incredible songlists, yet after two days you have heard them all and it's just mixing the same blocks of music over and over again.

3. Wulven

Wulven New Member

Blogs:
    First of all I really appreciate your feedback, thank you!

Tho I have a question, what did you mean with equal quality?
    Do you mean I have to have more content, because I'm working on that uploading a song every day.
    And I will try to mix a bit more music in there! Do you have any suggestions for me?

Wulven

4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    All songs must be very similar in overall likability, and the way they mix together. If even a few flops are found inside a giant playlist it will cause listeners to never go back onto someone's channel again. The overall rift of music should be very consistent and never have any up or downs of music based production quality when playing songs back to back. Stick to the same genre unless the two genres you are using are exactly matching in sound. You may note that some songs have hard starts or endings that do not sync with any other songs even though they are very good, which destroys channel based listening over long amounts of time.