1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Internal ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Mr Dixon, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Do you think women are secretly picking their offspring using internal ejaculation based calculations of how much cooler they could be then their friends. Like the new Adult Pokemon Go

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I really couldn't say if that's a thing or not. Could be. Ask a better female :p

3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I have a theory that all women are semen harvesting employees for a undercover secret government overlord that is collecting samples from all males thereby creating the next wave of super humans and billionaires from the best quality ejaculation possible, during which all separate genes are coded and extracted by basically fembots that are pretending to be females. All the lotion women apply to themselves is actually a digital collection readout that is mapping the highest most effective techniques for procreation into the super elite's second coming of an allied alien race that has plans of the next phase of the world.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lol @djfly and you said I wear tinfoil :hilarious:
    @Cib3rNaut if that's what you really think, I will have to conclude that you are indeed a 40 year old virgin. But if that mess were actually true, I must have missed the memo about semen harvesting and so did a LOT of lesbians..

5. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    If you're taking that seriously you're missing the entertainment value.

6. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Haha them lesbians are doing it wrong

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    What part of that story doesn't check out, it is more realistic than the original post. And yes I'm sorry I didn't mention the lesbian population, see what you don't know is most men are infatuated, obsessed and attracted to lesbians and the semen farming still takes place at great volumes if not higher than normal to fulfill the overall need from the overlords in charge of the entire system. You cannot deny truth Wrecky truth and progress.

8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    And to answer your question no I am not a 40 Year Old Virgin, I am only 29.

And not a virgin

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Wrecky is probably one of those underage troll bots that entices older males into having relations with herself online and meeting in undisclosed locations, and then lays the smackdown on them once she receives payment by means of cutting off the unsuspecting persons testicles

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wrecky

Blogs:
    This is pretty accurate, I think I have a stalker :eek:

11. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
  12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Infact the photo of yourself on Nexopia is probably edited with a siren filter to seduce more men into your dark secluded hideouts, where you then use poison lipstick to sedate the victims and make advances on them while they slowly drift off into a testicleless hell. You are also probably trained in one or more combat skills, incase the encounters go awry leaving the unsuspecting male not only dazed by your beauty during the encounter but also slightly bruised.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    This thread. LMFAO

• Like Like x 2
  14. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Damnnnn cib3r should write a book... for meditation... "The Random Musings of one c1b3rNaut"... what a wordsmith.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The only issue, I would probably be censored by the editors for having too much creativity and being exorbitantly overbearing to all the drug users that would read my pieces of wordsmithery. Which would cause a mental collapse of the world itself starting at the core, despite that I will continue to create and share my dictations. Nexopia will be the vessel that I shove my words into at hard fast and pounding speeds to accept an output of laughter and the occasional Wrecky disappointment, which apparently is well deserved. Given the topic of fembot semen farming love slaves.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
  17. TheClick_dot_ca

TheClick_dot_ca Member

Blogs:
    Wow guys... my brain hurts now and I'm worried about some semen harvesting fembot coming after me! Thanks for ruining my world where women are wonderful loving creatures. :(

• Like Like x 3
  18. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah once you understand these basic rules of the milking of Males, Females are no longer the kind and supple beings they once were. In fact 9 out of 10 men that have unlocked this information become more powerful and the well being of each is increased, don't ask me I'm just Scientist. It is through completed studies and many hours watching nude women online I have decoded this incredible information. What used to be called a primal act is nothing more than a digital matrix of science superimposed into one Females milking of the Males into a negative pressure space vacuum that harvests all DNA from the Semen that is then in turn used to repopulate the world in a Eugenics hive. So next time a beautiful women offers you a blowjob just remember safety first.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I can't believe I missed this post! Once again you're pretty much right on the money, but I'd appreciate it if you kept it a secret.. if you want to keep your testicles ;)

Also a shout out to @Mr Dixon for most unintentionally hilarious thread to date. This shit is ridiculous :hilarious:

20. TheFong

TheFong New Member

Blogs:
    I come back to nex, and see the thread has become downright comedy

• Like Like x 1