1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Intro's/Theme songs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Wrecky, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Favourite TV show intro's that make watching that much better :p Does anyone else download theme songs and play them along with regular music?
    My top 5 in no particular order are
    Buffy

Sailor Moon

True Blood

Salem

Smallville

But I can probably come up with at least a dozen. What are some of yours?

2. Part-Times Platypus

Part-Times Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    True Detective

Toast of London

Misfits

Dokuro-chan for max lulz

X-Men 90's edition!

and of course.. the cult classic Mission Hill. Who wouldn't love an intro that's actually a Cake song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoBobFOi8I4

• Love Love x 1
  3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Haha the X-Men intro is my ringtone, has been for like the last 6 years :D :D :D

4. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    That's some awesome shit. You might've become my favourite interwebz person. X-Men is my jam.. pity Marvel killed it all off to fuck over FOX because they won't give them their rights back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    X-Men is my #1 for superhero shit, I cosplay Rogue at least twice a year and I would have watched ANY X movies/tv show/cartoons that came out for the rest of time. I'm actually hoping another pilot series comes out for X-Men like with the Flash/Supergirl etc it would be so good :D

6. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I couldn't see it happening. Fox is interested in movies not television and Marvel is the one doing netflix series.
    As of the comics almost every mutant in the world is dead and the few that were X-Men are now their own entities working for different teams. Like X-23 is the new Wolverine Storm is on a different team.. I believe Psylocke made it out as well. Possibly Rachel Summers, not too sure. I hope Jubes is okay she's already been powered down de-suited and now vampirized.

I have a thing for strong female characters I think thats why X-23 is by far my favourite because she's been through so much she's been taken so low, but Logan/James being a decent person and a father figure to her redeemed her and now she's doing so well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Oh jeeze I haven't read the comics in YEARS possibly over a decade :eek:
    I should really try to catch up instead of reading novels like an adult :p

8. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I have the death of wolverine ..entire serial if you wanna see how Wolverine lost his powers and died. (Another move to fuck FOX out of the X-Men rights.. can't make money off a character if theres no new content for said character)

the new X-Men with an all female cast was pretty decent I'm not really feeling the feminazis taking over Marvel though.. Thor is a female.. Iron Man is a female.. there's Spider-Gwen.. X-23 is the new Wolverine. Like X-23 is whatever she is technically logan but in a female body however I don't understand why every AAA character now needs to be female or have a female counter-part OH ..Also She-Hulk is just Hulk now.. I dunno what happend to Bruce Banner but for all intents and purposes SHE is the Hulk from now on.

Edit: I thought I was upset when I found out everyone was getting replaced/re-written as women.. the only people angrier were actually my lady friends who read Iron Man and Thor and stuff they were like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK FUCK YOU MARVEL I DON'T NEED TO BE EMPOWERED I'M ALREADY EMPOWERED THERE'S HELLA FEMALE HEROES DUUUUHH FUUUUQQQQ"

9. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Ugghhhhhh maybe I'm better off NOT knowing :nailbiting:

10. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Yeah I legit stopped reading shortly after Marvel decided they were done with X-Men and Inhumans were the next X-Men because they still have the rights to them and can make that sweet summer blockbuster bank off of them.

11. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Yeah I'm gonna go back to my ignorance and pretend that shits just not happening :cool:
    Also I forgot this one for intro's

12. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Blast from the motha-frumpin past!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Sick, I've used Inspector Gadget for burlesque and ringtones multiple times, another A+ for you :D

• Love Love x 1
  14. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    I couldn't find the version from S.F.W. where Stephen Dorff sings it to Reese Witherspoon but...

15. Mark CM

Blogs:
    And maybe the best ever:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Mark CM

Blogs:
  17. celesticaii

celesticaii Active Member

Blogs: