1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Ive lived and worked in Haiti, and I can say for certain that it is a total shithole

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by realRonnyboy, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:42 PM.

1. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    in every sense of the word.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    I think the problem most people had was that he was talking about the people, not the country. It was in reference to "letting them in" wasn't it?

3. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy The Heel

Blogs:
    Nice try. You're just trying to get a reaction out of Batbitch

4. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    I dont know, I wasnt there... and apparently the reports are coming from someone who heard it from someone who heard the words come out of trump's mouth... but who knows today with all the fake news.

All I know is that haiti is a shithole and it is tat way because of it's oligarchy, foreign intervention, and the creation of an ignorant peasant class that is completely useless.

if it wasnt such a frustrating experience, I would actually feel sympathy... but those savages tried to kill me for peanuts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ElderCouncil

ElderCouncil Newbie

Blogs:
    Preety sure he was talking about the government and state of the.... state. lol

6. ElderCouncil

ElderCouncil Newbie

Blogs:
    Lifes cheap in third worlds.

7. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    he/she is not only trans, but haitian too?

8. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    very little value for it, true.

9. skrinkle

Blogs:
    The quote I saw everywhere was "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" which to me is problematic because obviously the people LEAVING the country agree, and are looking for something better. The people coming out of "shithole" countries deserve a safe place to go, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    And any person with an ounce of empathy would agree...

but let me challenge you.

if we understand that people born into third world realities, where there is very little value to human life, where they typically do things to survive that you would never imagine doing, where their behaviour, philosophies, ideologies, and way of life is fubar for us privileged westerners, how should we expect them to come into our societies and assimilate in any way that would result in cohesiveness?

Now I dont believe that most people coming from third world countries, or at least refugees from war torn countries, are a bunch of savages that should be kept out. However, strong vetting of potential immigrants is necessary, as well as not incentivizing illegal immigration.

What that retard trump fails to understand is that illegal immigrants wouldnt pour in if we actually have strong labor enforcement agencies out there penalizing employers who utilize illegal, cheap labor.

The whole "pro vs anti immigration" argument is just a smoke screen issue used to divide people along social lines, much like the religious divide.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. skrinkle

Blogs:
    Yeah I agree with that, but I still have a problem with what he said. Us calling a country a shithole is vastly different than the president calling other countries shitholes. And not understanding why we should let needy people in is a problem.

• Like Like x 2
  12. tool

tool Member

Blogs:
    Mass immigration will only bring in disaster. The world is melting into one giant pot due to technology, there's no need to force it unnaturally which will only cause harm. Yet another position where I'm at odd with the rest of the far left.

13. Mithras

Mithras Member

Blogs:
    canada has a fair immigration systems based on points given according to your skill set and i think we all know that. the united states needs that point system so i understand Trumps argument. what i dont understand is why that dumb fuck couldn't have simply referred to haiti as an impoverished country instead of calling it a shit hole. maybe he couldn't find the right words to use. maybe he was being frank. maybe he was behind closed doors and just felt like being crass. maybe if i see him on the street ill knock him out. maybe he has sniper scope aimed at his head as we speak. maybe people are getting tired of his constant attention seeking in the media. maybe the majority of us who understand his history realize that hey.. this guy is the closet thing to being a racist I've ever seen.