1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Justin Trudeau

Discussion in 'Politics and Debate' started by Wrecky, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    This forum is empty af right now. Fellow Canadians, I would like all your opinions on the current King of Canada, Mr Justin Trudeau. Do you like him? Did you vote Liberal? Do you call him a little potatoe and wish he'd have an unfortunate accident? I'm curious :p

2. Part-Times Platypus

Part-Times Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    I didn't vote for him but it's obvious people were tired of Harper striping our rights and selling Canada out from underneath us. So far Trudeau is pretty blah my only beef with him is he gave into the fucking tumblrinas it's now a criminal offence to assume somebody's gender and if they tell you their preferred pronoun you must use it or face legal consequences. IE some little twat could say "I sexually identify as your highness so that's my pronoun" and you have to call them your highness or pay a fine.

3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I called that happening 5 years in advance, I don't think it was really his decision. I also called that the words him, her, she and he would be discontinued in the future and all people would be referred to as "this particular individual"

4. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Oh dont forget "all thy sons command" is an offensive and sexist line in our anthem ... fucking retards I tell you

5. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    I have to say, living somewhere where you cross paths with transgendered people fairly regularly, I don't have a problem with the pronoun thing. If you're not sure, be vague. And more specifically, if the person asks to be referred to in a specific way, honour that. It can be difficult to come out as trans, it's not an easy thing to do, and if somebody has the guts to do that, we can show them the respect of referring to their gender as they request in daily life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mark CM

Blogs:
    As for Trudeau, I didn't vote for him but knew he was a shoe-in to win. He's a very modern prime minister and his public image is all a front for typical Liberalism in Parliament. I really liked a lot of what he did over the first few months (esp. taking in Syrian refugees) but there's a lot of stuff going on that's way over my head and I'm not sure what to think, particularly the approved pipelines and I didn't like his response to the Trump win. When I have some time, I'd love to grab a list of what he's done and say what I like and dislike.

It's really too bad Jack Layton kicked the bucket when he did. I think that would have been an interesting election if he was still here.

7. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I have friends who are legit trans and they just like being called what they are now..... Any person who has taken the time to sort their shit out and get the necessary surgeries I find LIKES being referred to by their post op gender all this CALL ME they bullshit seems gimmicky and oozes with tumblrina special little snowflake attention whoring. There are only two genders and the retards who sit there and say I'm transgender non binary needs a kick in the head.... If you're a girl who feels like you're a guy but are non binary...... Well how can you feel like a guy and expect me to refer to you as such if you don't believe in being either male or female... Like how poorly thought out is that statement....

8. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    This whole thing is very American in my eyes and is a massive ploy to further divide us. The sooner we get our shit together and realize we're not special we're not different. gender race and ethnicity really don't make a difference. The better. All this I'm not this I'm this I'm not that I'm this garrrrrrbitch is meant to divide and start fights and squabbles so that we're not paying attention to whatever bullshit they're trying to pull.

9. Mark CM

Blogs:
    Or we could just be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and not let pretty simple things divide us.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Good luck. Most of the millennials are over-sensitive tumblrinas who get offended by everything. PC culture is seriously destroying everything.

11. Mark CM

Blogs:
    Really? How? Honest question.

12. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Cant have open convos about things that upset people or make them uncomfortable. Not allowed to joke about horrible things that happen. Saying NO STOP! doesnt promote dialogue or a way to fix any issue. Telling me rape is bad or dying is sad but not being willing to actually talk about it to try and get through it or solve the problem... how is that healthy?
    Also if you see comedians.. they make a living turning bad things into something we can joke or talk about but they're boycotting colleges and universities because the pc culture is so strong there that any joke that even mentions something mildly offensive they get jumped on and harassed after the show.

Its cool if you like being told what to do what to think what to say.. but I personally dont appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Justin Trudeau reminds me of the love child of Katherine Heigl and Robert Deniro if he was only fed like a small amount of vegan based food formula and had to survive in the woods by himself most his teenage years before becoming prime minister through some weird loophole where he was actually designed to be the prime minister. Because the food formula he was given as a child was actually made of the dead cremated ashes of all other prime ministers combined.

14. Mark CM

Blogs:
    I totally agree that millennial fragility is a problem (and we should be thinking about it long-term), but how does this get manifested in politics?

15. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    The whole pronoun bill trudeau passed. And hillarys whole platform was "safe spaces" she was catering to feminazis sjws and tumblrinas

16. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lol do you think he could be the bastard son of Fidel Castro?

17. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Active Member

Blogs:
    I just hate how Trudeau is more concerned about spending Canada's money on countries beside Canada

18. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    what money? we don't have any money... we need to cut education and healthcare and everything else so they can give themselves all pay raises and support the fucking refugees.. they give them more money than they do our own disabled >.>