1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Kim Jong Un announces he installed a nuclear missile button at his desk

Discussion in 'Politics and Debate' started by skrinkle, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Cold

Cold Member

Blogs:
    MEME MAGIC

2. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    Another reason I want other nations involved is I don't trust Trump for a second in a situation that calls for a level head and good strategic thinking.

3. Cold

Cold Member

Blogs:
    What it really boils down to is if it would be more beneficial to just do nothing or if negotiations and sanctions fail, just bomb them.

4. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    But it would most likely be the innocent North Korean civilians getting killed while Kim Jong-Un and cohorts go to an underground bunker. And if North Korea does get the United States to bomb North Korea, the real reason behind it would probably be that Kim wants his own people dead. :(

5. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Professional Pic Mod

Blogs:
    China has said that they would get involved if the Americans decided to attack North Korea without just cause. Its why I think they haven't already jumped in and dealt with the DPRK. Too much risk of China getting involved. I don't think Kim is going to attack unless attacked first, so we have a stalemate. Which is good, it means theres time to talk and broker some kind of peace deal for the region, which is actually what appears to be happening now with the NK offering to send athletes to the games in South Korea.

There's hope! Violence isn't the answer and would only cause more violence.