1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

late 90's early naughties profile pics.

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Part-Times Platypus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    Give me a break, I've been too distracted to preview all my posts today. Autocorrect really hates me. :(

2. Part-Times Platypus

Part-Times Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    What if @Wrecky was one of ussssss? Just a slob like one of ussssssss? Just a stranger on the bussssss, Tryna make her wayyyyyy hooooommmmeeeee

• Love Love x 1
  3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I am :clown:

4. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Hopefully the creepy old guy isn't on the bus tonight then... I had a run in with him a week or so ago.
    iPad volume on max.. watching some fisting. I turned around because I heard like generic moan sounds wasn't sure if he was netflixing on the bus and it was like one of those sex scenes in a drama.. til I saw a girl with an arm pretty much straight up the pooper @.@

5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    What... even..? :eek::eek:

6. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I get all the cool people on my bus to/from work.
    Like the couple from 2 days ago.. girl was sitting behind me and was like "I WONDER WHATS IN MY PURSE TODAY!" to her boyfriend beside her and then pulled things out and listed them. "Dildo, dildo, dildo, dildo, vibrator, dildo, OOHHH this ones for you.. you can use it if you miss me ;3" boyfriend was like "NONO THATS ALRIGHT O.O"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I don't like that, I'm not a prude but if she carries those things in her purse how clean can they be? o_O

8. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Thats what I'm saying.. I was like.. WHY ARE YOUR TOYS WITH YOU?! LEAVE THAT SHIT AT HOME... IN A DRAWER...
    I actually turned around to look at her and was like o_O and they got up and moved and gave me the stink eye like I'm some fucking weirdo for listening in on them.. when she wasn't exactly whispering >.>

Clarification: I was listening to music.. I had fucking headphones on and my music not blaring but up just enough to drown out most of the bus noise... and I could hear her plain as day listing all her dildos and talking about weird shit with the boyfriend.

9. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Yeah homegirl needs to take her toys home and give them a nice disinfectant bath

10. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    If by "disinfectant bath" you mean BURN THEM.. I second the motion!

11. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lol yes but I'm guessing if she carries them around with her she has an unnatural attatchment to them. I feel bad for her bf :hilarious:

12. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    I dunno mang.. if you got a steady source of dick what do you need all them toys for anyway? Just get up on that dilly like a good lil cowgirl god damn >.>

13. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Haha that's what I mean, his dick has been rendered unnecessary

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Part-Times Platypus

Blogs:
    Or maybe she needs so many appointments he can't keep up. I say if your lady needs it/wants it why not let her just squeeze up on that big ol' mushroom tip

• Funny Funny x 1