1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Mental Health

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by lellojello, Feb 1, 2017.

1. lellojello

lellojello Member

Blogs:
    Perhaps a forum for mental health would be a good thing? So people can talk or ask for help or recommendations on drugs, counsellors, therapy, etc?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Good idea @lellojello
    @Mark CM is pretty stingy about making new forums but we'll see what he says ;)

3. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    There used to be a general "Health" forum that I could put this under, but we're not there yet. But maybe that can take the place of "politics and debate" which I really want to nuke since the level of discourse in that forum makes me need a "mental health" forum.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Yeah I agree with you. The religion forum sucks too, I would not be heart broken to see either of them go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I 100% seen two mentally ill people today maybe even two and one half. One women was raging in their vehicle out loud at cars driving the opposite direction, This behaviour is really the most fucked reality of the township I live in. Who in their right minds yells at people in their vehicles whilst no one is around. Another person basically stalked me to my old beater truck and spoke about some hugely illegal activities they are associated with. Both looked like sex offenders, Or felons who hadn't worked in years. Relying on the government most likely to live a life of non reliability to others around them.

6. No Time

No Time Guest

Blogs:
    "Who in their right minds yells at people in their vehicles whilst no one is around"

I do this and i call it venting. If i did not rage at the wind. I do not care what i look like to others. It is healthy and keeps me from retaliating against the cretins around me further.

i guess i should add why but that is a long list of complaints i yell at the wind and people laughing at me

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    In specifics I was stating the scenarios where there is one occupant inside each vehicle yelling and screaming at on coming cars. There is a large population problem with drivers around my town and other communities that basically scream and say the most random fucked comments to others they don't know whilst being alone in their vehicles.