1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

New Years Resolutions =

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Cib3rNaut, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    My New Years Resolution is preferably 1080p or above

How about yours?

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I didn't know people still made resolutions.. isn't the point the pick outrageously difficult ones and then fail spectacularly before reverting back to same old bad behaviour with an idgaf attitude :hungry:

3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah resolutions exist, some people are on lower resolutions that is true

• Like Like x 1
  4. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Active Member

Blogs:
    I just want to lose weight.

5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Move to a higher altitude

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sparkly.Shoes

Sparkly.Shoes Guest

Blogs:
    I want to catch a unicorn.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The amount of drugs needed for that isn't recommended

• Like Like x 1
  8. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    My new year resolution is to survive until I can make next years new resolution

• Like Like x 1
  9. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Active Member

Blogs:
    Yeah I'm not really big on the resolution thing. But since I got home at the same time as the New Year I am just coincidentally starting new things at the same time. Like Krav Maga! I'm very excited. :D

10. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Make more money then last year on new years resolutions lol :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Good business plan :)

12. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Not dieing also sounds rather brilliant lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    It's ingenious :D

14. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Dying sounds awesome maybe 2017 is finally my year, If I don't get paid enough to leave this exorcism of a town it might just happen.

15. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    You're doing life wrong. Why not just move?

16. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I need a job far away so I could just move and never return to this hell hole. Everyone here fails so hard they usually move within distance and have to move back due to the economy being depleted. Happens 9.5x times outta 10x

17. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Where the beans do you live?

18. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Vancouver Island, I have never seen anyone leave and then not return within sort order. The possibility to make enough income in the small towns here doesn't exist for means to escape. People leave, rent for awhile and then can't survive because the schooling provided here is basically the worst in Canada.

19. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Awesome pep talk... I'm moving to view royal in July. :eek:

20. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It's a trap, The amount of money that just vaporizes while living on this island to just do the most normal of tasks is insane. Horrible road system - one main road network, everything is too far apart to complete any type of tasks for normal living. The only grocery stores and restaurants around are serving basically next to expired everything because of the large amounts of shipping time needed to reach the island itself. The people here are asshats, self entitled morons and half of them don't work and somehow collect wages off some government scheme. Way too many drunk no minds around, every third person is a weed dealer that also doesn't work. There is literally nothing educational wise or stimulating otherwise then being stoned and staring at what used to be a forest outside or going for meaningless walks around dilapidated parks and city centers. I'd say half or more of the people around are mentally ill from drug use or improper wages. No one here has a personality in fact they are mostly so stoned they cannot even have a proper conversation or read and write. Everyone is after the same meaningless products in the store which add to the horrible experiences of everyone playing some kind of societal game of marking the prices up on everything and reselling them constantly to sustain their weed habits. Half the island is starting to get really bad with infrastructure falling apart and extremely high rental prices for what your quality of living is. People here are fucked, they cannot compute the simplest of facts and often become highly sensitive or complain about everything and everything because they have nothing better to do.