1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Old Users

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by djfly, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Email us! See the "recover my old account" thread.

2. johnsdrigh

johnsdrigh Guest

Blogs:
    Mark, I need to access my old account to delete it and don't have access to the email associated with the account. I tried to go to the "recover my old account" thread but its not there!

3. Mark CM

Blogs:
    PM'ed!

4. exhibition

exhibition Guest

Blogs:
    Hi Mark, I am not able to reactivate my old account, I know the username and email but when I try reactivating it, I have received no emails. Please help!

5. Mark CM

Blogs:
    Hi @exhibition please see the thread in the Site Support forum. Email me and I'll sort you out. Please note, it might not be until Monday that I can get it all done. Apologies for the delay, but I'll try to get to it asap.

6. Lyssa88

Lyssa88 New Member

Blogs:
    Hey I have access to my old email still but says user not found when I put it in. Would I still be able to get my old account by any chance?

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Any chance I could access other peoples old accounts just to troll them when they log back on

8. Mark CM

Blogs:
    @Lyssa88 PM me with details please. Or email: sysadmin-corporate@nexopia.com

9. theocean

theocean New Member

Blogs:
    Hello! I no longer have access to my old old nexopia accounts that I used back when I was in junior high. I am participating in a stand-up comedy called Adults Read Things They Wrote as Kids in June, and I have some high quality angsty teenage poetry in my posts! I would like to get back into my account to gain access to these! I remember the email I used, but no longer have access to it. My username was something really obscure like *.Rawr? or something rather (kids, right?), and I think I had several accounts I made (though I'm not sure if I deleted any of them). Is there a way I can access my old account? Thanks so much!

10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    If @Mark CM comes online he will do his best to get you back into your account.
    You can also send an email to sysadmin-corporate@nexopia.com (I don't know which is faster)

11. skrinkle

skrinkle Active Member Staff Member

Blogs:
    Wrecks why aren't you admin? None of the admins are ever online

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    This is a very good question :smuggrin: As far as I know there are just two active Admins, maybe if the site comes back to life I'll get promoted.