1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Postology people

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Wrecky, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    PSA you dicks, STOP SPAMMING your crap!
    I'm making this thread because I know there will be more of you, if you post links to your garbage can of a forum you will all be banned.
    You are welcome to post on Nexopia but if you're just recruiting because your shit is failing don't waste your time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Postology is that where they manufactured @Posta

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Don't give them that much credit, @Posta is trademark Nexopia. :hungry:

• Love Love x 1
  4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Nonsensical we need @Posta to prove she is the trademark Nexopian baddest

5. anonsupreme

anonsupreme Guest

Blogs:
    that site should simply be shut down and / or reported to authorities. they doxx users, encourage neo nazi hate speech, members have committed crimes, requests for account deletions are ignored for the purpose of padding active user numbers.. etc. etc. its no surprise they spam this site.

6. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Active Member

Blogs:
    Sounds like they are a bunch of criminals if you ask me...my momma always said never talk to stangers so everyone don't talk to them unless they are very very nice but they posted on my page so I'm likely to write them off forever...only get one chance

7. Vassagoo

Vassagoo Guest

Blogs:
    Lol, hi jamadian. Last night you smoked too much crack, went on a paranoid rampage, ranted about nonsensical and made-up shit, and ultimately left to create an account here and complain about us. I expected nothing less from you, my friend.

The actions of a few don't represent who we are as a whole. Some users have doxxed in the past, we don't allow that kind of abuse and they had their accounts frozen.

No matter how extreme or ridiculous a posters views are, they have the right to freedom of speech and we welcome them all. There may be one or two that consider themselves neo-nazis and spout the most racist and hateful shit, but no one else agrees with them and they don't represent any of us in the least. But they are still entitled to their own opinions, just as you are. If we banned people that we didn't agree with then you would have been banned long ago, jamadian.

No one has committed any crimes as far as I know. Perhaps the poster you were referring to has a criminal history, but that was long before the time of Postology and we don't screen users based on their past lives. The only person I've seen that came close to committing a crime is you jamadian, when you were going to sell your clients' personal information to other businesses under the guise of 'networking'. If it wasn't for us constantly telling you that that was illegal and you finally deciding not to do it, you would be the only criminal posting at Postology.ca.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    I like that Nexopia is its own thing. I have zero opinion about Postology and don't care, but I will say that I think it's bullshit that you allow hate speech. I have zero tolerance for that shit. But that's just my personal opinion. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Could I get an @David_Miscavige in here or what

10. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Yeah I think he's at a party with Tom Cruise, try leaving a message on his home phone

11. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    So like that singular point in time during the 1980's when they both knew you had fucked over the Cib3rNaut himself and done nothing for any one. Home phones are outdated AF

12. Mithras

Mithras New Member

Blogs:
    wow. judging by his post alone this vassagoo person seems like a jerk

13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    TronDude.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Active Member

Blogs:
  15. Vassagoo

Vassagoo Guest

Blogs:
    And that's why we have a free speech policy with very little rules. Who's to say what's over the line and what isn't? Who's to be the judge of what is and isn't allowed when everyone has a different level of tolerance and opinion of when it becomes too much? Canadian and American laws protect free speech and as a forum on the internet, we sure as hell aren't going to police it moreso than the countries that we live in.

I actually see a big problem in trying to silence people you don't agree with because it's the start of abuse of authority and has been the downfall of many great forums (I have personally seen this occur many times before). I point to the example where you gave Cib3rNaut a warning for considering his posts trolling. I don't know what part of the internet you come from, but that definitely doesn't constitute as trolling. So now you're policing his posts that are based off of his entertaining internet persona and are coming no where close to breaking any real-life or made-up internet laws, simply because it goes against your personal views and beliefs. You clearly never used to post on Nexopia or you would know that that was it's downfall.

16. Vassagoo

Vassagoo Guest

Blogs:
    Cool, that's how I live my life too. Judge people based on my first impression of them and the first thing I hear them say. I bet that works great for you.

17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    The Nexopia rules are pretty simple. No hate speech based on race, nationality, sex, gender, or religion.

And as for the trolling, Cibernaut was repeatedly asked to stay on topic across multiple threads and forums. It wasn't an isolated incident. We create space for trolling, flaming, and general nonsense in AS and Teens so it's not as though we asked him to stop posting, just to use the appropriate forums.

And there are lots of forums that allow, some might say encourage, hateful speech. Anybody who wants to post that kind of content is free to go to those forums.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Mithras

Mithras New Member

Blogs:
    its universally known that in life, your first impression is often the most important one. your response is very defensive for some reason.

20. Vassagoo

Vassagoo Guest

Blogs:
    Then my first impression of you is that you shouldn't jump to conclusions because you are incorrect, I was being sarcastic, not defensive.

And the only reason people think the first impression is the most important one is because the majority of them judge people too quickly and jump to conclusions, as you are doing. Just because everyone does it doesn't mean that it's the proper way of acting.