1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Postology people

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Wrecky, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Vassago

Vassago Member

Blogs:
    Ahhh, yes yes, I see what you're saying now. I remember Soshal, never went anywhere, unfortunately.

Almost all of AS had died and a huge chunk of Teens was gone, but that was the only active forum left so myself and a few other remaining ASers started posting there. I got to know some of the Teens, then we all left to Postology which has a great interface and was everything that we always wanted Nexopia to be. We eventually got a ton of ASers to come back to posting, Detritus, sonofarex, LOVELAMP, Winston85, etc as well as even more that just returned for a brief period of time. Things were awesome, ASers and Teens posting together as a family for the first time ever, but about a year ago a lot of those ASers drifted back to real life and slowed down with their posting.

2. Mithras

Mithras New Member

Blogs:
    @Vassago ok lets just call it what it really is then - lying. there's 13 users there and half of the threads on front page were definitely not made today.

3. Vassago

Vassago Member

Blogs:
    Does 13 not fall between 10 and 30? We had over 30 people posting one evening just last week.
    I said that in the General forum there were 19 threads posted in since just this morning. I just went and counted again and since 8am this morning, there are actually 23 active threads. How is any of that a lie?

4. Vassago

Vassago Member

Blogs:
    Ooooo... it's the end of the work day and people are starting to log in. 18 now!