1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Postology people

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Wrecky, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Ahhh, yes yes, I see what you're saying now. I remember Soshal, never went anywhere, unfortunately.

Almost all of AS had died and a huge chunk of Teens was gone, but that was the only active forum left so myself and a few other remaining ASers started posting there. I got to know some of the Teens, then we all left to :troll: which has a great interface and was everything that we always wanted Nexopia to be. We eventually got a ton of ASers to come back to posting, Detritus, sonofarex, LOVELAMP, Winston85, etc as well as even more that just returned for a brief period of time. Things were awesome, ASers and Teens posting together as a family for the first time ever, but about a year ago a lot of those ASers drifted back to real life and slowed down with their posting.

2. Mithras

Mithras Newbie

Blogs:
    @Vassago ok lets just call it what it really is then - lying. there's 13 users there and half of the threads on front page were definitely not made today.

3. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Does 13 not fall between 10 and 30? We had over 30 people posting one evening just last week.
    I said that in the General forum there were 19 threads posted in since just this morning. I just went and counted again and since 8am this morning, there are actually 23 active threads. How is any of that a lie?

4. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Ooooo... it's the end of the work day and people are starting to log in. 18 now!

5. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Yep, we also get rid of fake accounts on :troll:.ca.

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    If it were up to me I would delete all :troll: posts here. It's not really fair to advertise a forum on another forum is it?

7. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    I don't think there has been any :troll:.ca invite spam for quite some time now.

8. skrinkle

Blogs:
    But you just did it!

9. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    @Vassago Is that true? That's just a little on the creepy side :err:

10. skrinkle

Blogs:
    I'll make sure your ip isn't banned here :eyepop:

11. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    It was clearly a fake account and I was posting further proof.

12. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    I don't know what this is referring to. We don't ban people for nothing, I think there's only 3 people that have been banned and it was a community-wide agreement to do so... one of those people being said ex (if you can even call it that) that you were referring to. I lied above, we didn't even ban that fake account, we're just aware that it's fake but the account is still there.

13. Wrecky

Blogs:
    What constitutes a fake account?

14. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Have you ever had someone add you as a friend on Facebook and when you check their profile you see that they only have 4 photos, they were all added just the day before, and their friends list consists of 6 random people, each one living in completely different parks of the world, none of them being from North America, and none of them having any mutual friends with one another? That's a fake account.

15. Wrecky

Blogs:
    That's a fake account on Facebook. What constitutes a fake account on :troll:

16. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    When the account on :troll: was created by one of those fake Facebook accounts.
    They make an even more obvious target by the choice of pictures that they upload to their profile and the things they say in their posts. It's not hard to spot a fake.

17. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    People talk about private things on Post ology.ca and our users don't want people making fake accounts to try to gather information to use outside of the forum, we've had issues with that before. What is said in Post ology.ca stays in Post ology.ca

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Fair enough, I said you guys were likely building a Nuke because everything is on lock down :slow:

19. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Like that person above said, there's a guy that keeps stalking one of our users and has been doing so for years. She is uncomfortable with the idea of him creeping her and her posts, so that's one of the reasons we keep things on lockdown and can check out new accounts made to be sure they're real and not just fakes made by that guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if luvgymnasts was that very person.

20. Wrecky

Blogs:
    But what about other people that want to join but use random pictures and throwaway emails while they're testing it out?