1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Sooke da vile

Discussion in 'British Columbia' started by Anne-Aleacia, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Anne-Aleacia

Anne-Aleacia Newbie

Blogs:
    So Island life is great, how many people have been to Sooke? and whats your favorite thing to do in Sooke?

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    I've got people in Sooke, my fav thing is to drive up and visit. Of course The potholes and Matheson lake are great too.

3. Anne-Aleacia

Anne-Aleacia Newbie

Blogs:
    Yea i have been to the pot holes so much fun being like hey lets go to the pot holes to an Alberta friend XD they think of pot holes in the road and then you show them the waterfalls and water pools and they are like those are not potholes lol. I been to peden lake, and kemp is Matheson in east Sooke?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    Yeah, I had a hard time remembering where it was because I've never been there sober, but Google doesn't usually lie.

5. Anne-Aleacia

Anne-Aleacia Newbie

Blogs:
    I been to Matheson lake then lol, So many lakes and parks in Sooke hard to keep track of. My favorite spote is between Ella beach and Whiffin Spit, theres a beach that has tide pools and if you walk towards whiffin from ella you find a cool treehouse