1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Survey

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Cib3rNaut, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Active Member

Blogs:
    I am going out into the public forum today and trying to find out the amount of bacon every single person has consumed over their lifetime, And the amount of relation they have to non bacon eating tribes of the original planets demographics. Anyone willing to join in may do so, By not eating bacon. I am more interested in the female survey outcomes than the male outcomes. I will deliver my final numbers this evening after the survey and study has been completed and compiled into readable documented data.

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I wish I could give you exact numbers but there is no way I could remember every piece of bacon I have ever eaten.
    If it helps, I was a vegetarian for for about 7 years of my life and during that time ate no bacon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Active Member

Blogs:
    Well there were quite a few medical health care professionals included in my results today, I found that 25 million dollars worth of bacon was wasted on their attempts to cover up a horrific crime that took place in my hometown today. And that was the eating of pork based products. In conclusion their attempts to not eat the bacon around my survey made them very unsuccessful