1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

The BEST things about the Old Nexopia

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by Mark CM, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Same! Good feedback! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. VelvetSpade..21

VelvetSpade..21 New Member

Blogs:
    Im so late to the party on this. But I went down nostalgia lane and now I cant seem to leave. It feels almost like NEXUS in here. On top of all the stuff mentioned by -Toxxic;;* I also really liked the "plus" feature from old OLD nex where you pay 5$ for a month and you get extra special skins, spotlighted more frequently, and all that stuff. And it was free during your birthday week or something.

Loving that we can really edit our profiles still. To everyone whos been working hard to get this back up and running, youre doing a hell of a job and I look forward to being more active :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    Thanks @VelvetSpade..21 and never too late to the party on helping us improve the site. Constructive comments are always welcome!

I think a Plus feature is definitely in the cards down the line. There's no real need for it right now, but once site activity is up, we can bring that in.

4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Old Nexopia was too wild for the Internet itself, People just couldn't handle that type of fun in this day and age. Fun levels have been reduced in everything to save the middle aged adults the pain and suffering of the next younger generation. The only thing that didn't happen on the Old Nexopia was normality, which was filled in with every possible crazy experience that could take place.