1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

The fappening

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Cib3rNaut, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    I could send you n00dz but I think that's also illegal. Best to use our imaginations for now :smuggrin:

2. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Exactly! Biggest downfall to your existence is age. Don't worry though! There is a cure! You'll receive it anonymously in about three years lol you're welcome! :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Young people are awful, They might look somewhat appealing physically. In the real outside land we all live in they are useless. I am actually not attracted to anyone under the age of twenty one, I also hate children with a passion. Their voices drive me insane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    I really don't like babies. Lol which is hilarious because all my friends are having kids at this point of their lives and I have pre'teens. No I won't hold your baby, that's your mistake.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Hey baby haters, I was going to make a "I just don't like kids" thread a bunch of Thursdays ago.. but I chickened out because of all the IRL hate I get about my stance on breeding. Would you guys like a thread for dissing kids? I can make it happen.

6. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Every person I have known that has children I instantly dissolve all contact with, The sound that is created by anyone that hasn't properly learned how to speak is tremendously awful. I also didn't have a very great childhood despite having alright parents.

7. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Oh how I <3 you @Posta =D

• Love Love x 1
  8. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    Yeah this thread topic took a very weird turn... Lead by @SirJordan lol. I love people who can't properly speak. The more broken someone's English the more I appreciate our conversation lol

9. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    English second language is fine, that ain't the problem. It's when you are decoding the learning each person is doing during their speech patterns that you realize, It's more like being in a mental asylum.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    I generally find talking with anyone under developed is exhausting and causes me personal cognitive dysfunction lol. I swear we've already had this entire conversation @djfly

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  12. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    I don't know wether or not I should be offended by all this hatred to non-adult people

• Like Like x 1
  13. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    This is more directed to small children. Smaller children than you lol @SirJordan

14. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Oh good :)

15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I could fully understand why people are having breakdowns taking care of children, People aren't smart nor stupid enough to answer half the personality bending questions being asked constantly. It seems like a terrible life raising children, until they become their own persons from the of younger years. Then it is just too expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    I deal with bodybuilders all day lol children are a lot more keen then a lot of them. I know who tied my kids shoes that morning. Whoever did theirs is a mystery. :hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Bodybuilding? Do you work at a gym or are you professional trainer?

18. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    No, I'm a nutritionist lol

19. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    That's neato, I almost went to school for nutritionist. I decide against it, after learning tons and tons of data and information online on the subject. Which is readily available, and now I use boosted NASA applications to code the food I eat. I haven't gotten to the level of exercise where I would consider myself a bodybuilder, It is more for endurance and movement strength. I would ideally like to look like Matt Damon in the newest Borne Identity, I cannot afford the diet of food needed to sustain that level of increased muscle at this point in time. I am more going for the heavy weight boxer / marine look, usability.

20. Posta

Posta Well-Known Member

Blogs:
    What did you end up doing instead?