1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Try and suck your own dick, post results

Discussion in 'Sex' started by mikeconley11, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:57 PM.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Addict Pic Mod

Blogs:
    To the males of nexopia, read the first section. To the females read the second section.

Section 1) Take off your trousers and pants now or the next time you go to the bathroom, go on the floor and take 3 attempts at sucking your own dick. Your dick should be erect for a better chance of success so think of me while you're attempting it. Post your results by saying how close you got.

Section 2) Girls, take out a sausage around 5 to 9 inches long depending on how big you think your dick would be if you were a man. Now insert this sausage into your vagina and attempt the same thing. Post your results.

I will go first.

Attempt 1: I am very unflexible but my tongue is extremely long (I can lick my nose). I have put my legs so that my knees have reached my temple and I am staring at my dick. This is the technique I think I'll be using for my 3 attempts. I extend my tongue as you read on with baited breath. I find it hard to maintain my boner as the whole situation is not exactly sexy, but I desperately try and picture a young Halle Berry. I make do with a semi and am a matter of inches away from licking the tip of my dick.

Attempt 2: I regroup and focus. The problem here is with keeping a boner, I decide to start masturbating and then stop halfway to do the task. Unfortunately, I'm just unable to reach my dick. It's agonisingly close now.

Attempt 3: I do it and success! In fact, I can suck the whole length of my penis! I suck myself off, cum and swallow in my own mouth and it absolutely does not count as gay as it's masturbation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mikeconley11

Blogs:
    This is the perfect example of my quality posting content by the way

• Like Like x 1
  3. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Veteran

Blogs:
    You crazy fucker

4. mikeconley11