1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Unsollicited dick pics

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Karlijn, Jul 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Karlijn

Karlijn ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    until fairly recently I had kik on my phone, mostly to quickly exchange pics with my friends. Someone (not me) posted my account name on some website, and I got flooded by messages from random guys. The majority of those messages were dick pics.

Question: what do guys out of that? Do they want me to compliment them? Do they expect me to want them and send them my address? What?!

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member Mod Squad

Blogs:
    This is really the million dollar question @Karlijn
    Not being a guy, I don't think I can give you a good answer. Best to ask the experts
    @Mark CM @Rogue Boner @Vassago @sharkbait. Guys honest question, have you ever sent an unsolicited dick pic? If so, who did you send it to, and ffs WHY?

3. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Veteran Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Nope never I didnt even show my gf my dick once when we were camming
    Too shy lmao

Sounds like our young friend Karlijn there is a victim of trolls on the internet, shame.

4. sharkbait.

Blogs:
  5. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Never in my life. I don't understand the practice, but from conversations with lady friends.. apparently vag pics are a real thing too. I figured like flashes/titty pics were a thing but I didn't know girls sent pics of the ol' vagooter to randos/dudes they wanna hook up with.

In either case it seems like the scrub thing to do. No class having wiminz and the miznenz, but to answer @Karlijn's question I believe THEY believe if they have a tasty enough looking wang you'll be like "DAAMMN BOIIII I GOTTA GEMME SOME UH DAT IN MAIII LIIIFFFEEE!" and sex is usually the expectation don't think anybody sends a dick pic to "start a relationship"

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Karlijn

Blogs:
    I'm not the only one. It has happened to several of my friends too.

7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Ok maybe @Rogue Boner and @sharkbait. Were the wrong guys to ask. I suspect @Mark CM also falls into the classier bunch. Guess we'll have to wait for sleazebag @Vassago :smuggrin:

My personal experience with dick pics fall into two categories, people I know and people I don't. The people I don't know I can only assume are gross morons that sent Valentine cards to every girl in the school in the hopes that one would bite, and just progressed into perverts with the same mentality. The people I do know clearly were assholes testing the waters to see if I would respond with a compliment or green light.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sharkbait.

Blogs:
    Icky world we live in, shame.

9. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    I sent one once, was to a women who liked me and she asked me too. Basically was getting nude on cam.

10. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    By the way hello everyone, my name is Kevin, I guess u could say new to this version of Nexopia. I am a bit confused about the whole web page. Just way different then the site was 10 years ago

11. Karlijn

Blogs:
    Welcome back Kevin.
    That makes sort of sense, but doesn't explain the sending of dick pics to girls you don't even know. :confused:

12. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    I have no idea why someone would send them to ppl they don't no, anyways I am off to bed I am tired, niiiiight

13. Wrecky

Blogs:
    @Kevy2Tall Welcome back, that's a good first post. Let me know if you need any help navigating the new layout. You live in my hometown so we can be friends :hungry:

14. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    Thanks for. Letting me know how to upload photos took me a bout five mins to find the media thing lol. Cool glad to be your friend!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    Thanks for. Letting me know how to upload photos took me a bout five mins to find the media thing lol. Cool glad to be your friend!!!

Where is your home town sooke or vic

16. Karlijn

Blogs:
    I also. had to explain that to someone some time ago. I think we should have a sticky FAQ thread in the support forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wrecky

Blogs:
    No problem. I'm from Victoria but my mom lives in Sooke now. :)

If you want to take the time to write out instructions go for it lol I'm too fucking lazy.

18. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    Oh cool! my step dad and bro live in sooke.
    Where do u live now?
    I am actually leaving to sooke in about half an hour. Where most of my work is because I am still connected with old employers out there

19. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I live in Burnaby but I still visit the island a few times a year to see friends and family. I love Sooke but I haven't spent a lot of time there.

20. Kevy2Tall

Kevy2Tall Newbie

Blogs:
    I have spent 17 years there. Enough for a life time, no I love some of the lakes and hiking trails and potholes, but I have to say not missing the ppl half were not real friends and other half well they didn't want to change and I wanted too. If u read my profile it says more about me and addiction, anyways I am partied out.