1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Virginity

Discussion in 'Sex' started by Wrecky, Jan 10, 2017.

1. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Other than being pressured into it, why did it suck?

2. Chivalry

Chivalry New Member

Blogs:
    Most definately. Long story short, it was only cause of the constant pressuring and such. One time and I never finished

3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Yeah that sounds pretty awful. I hope since then it's been a lot better for you.

4. Chivalry

Chivalry New Member

Blogs:
    Definately

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Just have sex with Wrecky's screencap, It's there to console all of us

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Wrecky

Blogs:
    I should post a photo with my mouth open to give y'all somewhere to aim :eek:

7. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Why just the mouth?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Just post pictures of your feet SirJordan is offended

• Like Like x 2
  9. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Eww feet are nasty :yuck:

10. Karlijn

Karlijn Active Member

Blogs:
    I haven't read all the replies, but I may be nexopia's lasr virgin (yay me). Not by choice or because I don't believe in sex before marriage or whatever, but to many guys a wheelchair is apparently a turn off. Granted, there are also men to whom it's a turn on, but those guys..... No. Just no.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lol @Karlijn I suspect a lot of men aren't turned off exactly, just ignorant. It'll happen, but you may need to be agressive if you are perceived as fragile ;)

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Maybe wheelchair modelling hasn't really reached it full hawtness yet, After you master that. The world is your dong collection

13. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    @Karlijn not sure how old you are and I totally get that somebody with a wheelchair fetish can be gross. But I also see that as an advantage for you. It will take time, as @Wrecky said. But as long as you weed out the assholes, I'm sure you'll meet some smart, confident people who see you for who you are.

I guess what I'm saying is to a certain extent, anybody you end up with will inevitably see the wheelchair as something to like about you. As long as they see you first, and the wheelchair second.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Wrecky

Blogs:
  15. Karlijn

Karlijn Active Member

Blogs:
    Well, so far that seems to be the problem. Not just in getting a relationship (which I'm not desperate about) but in every day life. I've had servers ask my dad what I wanted to have in a restaurant.
    And yep, some guys can be gross. I've had some dude offer me 200 Euros, because "he had never done it with a wheelchair girl before." On the other hand, seeing him run for his life while my friends tried to tackle him was kind of hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mark CM

Mark CM Administrator Staff Member

Blogs:
    That server shit is fucked. I know it can be hard, but that's next-level ignorant. I've received training on this and you should ALWAYS talk to the person in the wheelchair or with any disability. But, of course, you know that @Karlijn. Anyway, I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope your Dad said "Ask her yourself and then go get another waiter to help our table and I hope to god you don't pool your tips."

For the dating stuff, just focus on being awesome. Guys like smart, confident women regardless of the external stuff. It's definitely a hurdle and I think you have to accept that, see the positive in it, and take strength from that.

It's like that episode of Freaks & Geeks where Gordon tells the Geeks that he has a disease that gives him really gnarly B.O. Sam is like "Will you always be smelly?" and he says "Yeah. But I don’t mind. Nice people don’t care and it weeds out the jerks." (sorry, I am a broken human who only relates to TV & Movies)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wrecky

Blogs:
  18. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I was 17 and my friend (she is still my friend) was horny and she pulled my pants down went to town on me and I did her missionary and cowgirl in my friends bed lmao! Even worse he started dating her a few months later made things awkward

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Wrecky

Blogs:
    That is awesome, hilarious and random. Fitting :D

20. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Shit happens lol what was even worse was the question when they were toget her she wanted a 3 way and I told him I don't want your balls touching mine so no lol