1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

What happened to Nexopia

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by PrincessBride2017, Mar 16, 2017.

1. PrincessBride2017

PrincessBride2017 New Member

Blogs:
    Hey guys, so I haven't been on Nexopia for a very long time, my fiancè and I were talking about the website and I happened to come on here and everything has changed! Why is that? What happened to the old Nexopia? Oh well lol it feels weird to be back on here but I think I will get use to the new website. Feel free to send me a message anytime! I don't bite lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Part-Time Platypus

Part-Time Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    I assume what happened was .. Facecock killed Nex.. and then it killed Myspace. So this is Nex 2.0 but more of a message board feel than a Myspace feel this time around. Unless of course enough people keep crying about liking Nex 1.0 in which case the zombie that is the Myspace format will be returned.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PrincessBride2017

Blogs:
    Haha fair enough XD

4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Hey Part-Times Plagiarism, That 1.0 joke was mine you mime ass jive talker. It's alright though I understand the life of a Platypus is very difficult for everyone to understand

5. Part-Time Platypus

Part-Time Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    Swear to god if I hear from one more clickbait pictured girl.. OMG WHERE IS PLUS WHY CAN'T I SHOP MY PROFILE UP AND MAKE IT GLITTERY THIS WEBSITE SUCKS! ..I'm gonna lose it @.@

6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    @Part-Time Platypus is right about Facebook stealing Nexopias thunder, but there were a lot of changes that turned people off too.
    The site is under new ownership now and slowly getting back to being fabulous.
    WELCOME HOME @PrincessBride2017
    Give us some feedback in Site Suggestions on what you like/hate/want to see come back

• Like Like x 1
  7. Part-Time Platypus

Part-Time Platypus Guest

Blogs:
    Don't you have some dark basement to dwell in? obvious troll is obvious.

8. PrincessBride2017

Blogs:
    Haha thanks, it feels weird being back on here but I thought I try the new Nexopia out. I sure like some of the forms and what not, this site will give me something to do when I'm bored or wanna chat with some people ^.^

• Like Like x 2
  9. skrinkle

skrinkle Active Member Staff Member

Blogs:
    Facebook came out years before nexopia died though. The reason it died is because the majority of the main posters got banned within the same week and made their own forum instead of waiting.