1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

What would you do

Discussion in 'Would You "" the person above?' started by Wrecky, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I'd say @Wrecky and @Posta what you girls doing ? How'd you find my couch ? Well I guess I better join in :p

You have a hand but it falls off what do you do ?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Get a hook as a replacement, 1 step closer to being a pirate.

Your family shows up at your house unannounced while you're in the middle of an orgy, what do you do?

3. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Stop the orgy and bring out the hot dogs wiener roast and we got a shit ton of people to feed

The ceiling collapses and you only have 10 seconds to grab one thing what do you do?

4. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Grab my dog and book it into the closet, assuming it was my bedroom ceiling.

You just won Canada's Next Top Model but the contract requires you to do a seductive nude shoot with a group of same sex people before you are awarded your cash prize. What do you do?

5. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Run to the hills. Iron Maiden style! /m/

Your at a show and the band asks you to come back stage one wants to talk one wants to fuck and one wants to drink what do you do?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Depends on the band if they suck tell them to blow a goat, if it's a band I like.. definitely talk and drink.

You're at the airport when someone slips a baggie of dope into your carry on. You get arrested and put on a no fly list for the rest of your life. What do you do?

7. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Learn to build a time travel machine to reverse the effects

A cowboy comes up and asks you for directions to the closest saloon. He continues on pulls his gun out to your head and says draw. What do you do ?

8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Fire the pistol I have pointed at his head and say tie

You see your hated middle school preachers daughter in real life looking like a total tramp with another female about to take a hit of Grade A crack cocaine from a crack pipe, In a classy upscale neighbourhood. What don't you do?

9. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Ninja kick the gun out of his hand and doodle a silly moustache on him with a sharpie.

You're at a friend's house for dinner and after you've finished they tell you the secret ingredient was cat meat, what do you do?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wrecky

Blogs:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    No soup for you come back in one year :D

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The soup is not necessary anymore, The nazi takeover is only beginning and we must retaliate with more powerful substances such as biscuits and maybe a light salad. For fucks sakes the soup generation had ended and we must let in a new flavor blast that is sufficient to extend the most juicy fiend flavour blasts to our closest before the takeover is complete.

13. Wrecky

Blogs:
    You wake up in the middle of the night and can see the silhouette of a person in a clown costume standing near the end of your bed. There is just enough moonlight coming through the window to see the gleam of a knife. What do you do?

14. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I yell dad get off your meds put the knife back in the cutlery drawer and hit the sack

You have a pencil but you need a pen...what do you do? Lmfao

15. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Get off my ass and get a pen, no need to be lazy ;)

It's the night of the purge and you didn't get home in time thanks to your boss for being a dick and making you stay late. You're still 10 blocks from home when it begins. Trapped outside with only a pocket knife, you see a group of purgers standing in the street which is your quickest route home. What do you do?

16. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Take my parkour skills to the next level scale some apartment walls jump some roofs no biggy and be in time for tea !

You are alone in a cold dark cave. The rippling creek that flows through it is so faint you hear it echo in the distance. There is no exit as you fell in a crack into this area. In front of you is an apparition of yourself but could be anyone really. It speaks in latin first then asks you "you've come to me. Ive waited so long" you have two options you speak or you don't. If you don't the chances are you will die...if you speak it has to be in Latin which you don't know what do you do?

17. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Fake it! Greet the apparition with "mea alias" and hope that's good enough. Fingers crossed it's not a very literal being :hilarious:

You find a puppy in your backyard which you bring inside to feed and bathe. During the night the puppy grows to 10 times the size of a regular dog and destroys your house. What do you do?

18. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Write that bitch up on my insurance damn big ass dog wrecked my house !

You have a chance to say hello to a long lost friend but your too stuck up with your own stuff to stop he/she is leaving in 2 hours it takes you 1 hour and 50 minutes to get to where they are what do you do go!

19. Wrecky

Blogs:
    If it's a long lost friend that I really care about, I go the distance to have ten minutes with them and reconnect.

You're waiting outside a bar for a friend when you are approached by a group of very attractive members of your preferred sex. They have mistaken you for a celebrity and are insisting you accompany them onto their party bus. Your friend is going to be at least another 20 minutes, what do you?

20. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I text him and say I'm sick I'm staying home tonight and the rest is legen wait for it.............. dary!

You fall into a puddle and nice young man offers to help you up but he wants something in return your soul...it turns out he is Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat what do you do?