1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

What would you do

Discussion in 'Would You "" the person above?' started by Wrecky, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie Staff Member

Blogs:
    Man up and eat the pizza :p

You find out your parents had a secret child they gave up for adoption, and it turns out to be your current girlfriend. What do you do?

2. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I would give up on life knowing I banged someone who is my own sibling...ew lmao

Your confronted by a stranger and you find them attractive but they only want one thing...your hard earned tokens from Ruckers what do you do? Lmfao!

3. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Tell them to fuck off :D

You had an accident and you are going to lose your legs. You can either spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair with a huge cash settlement, or spend all the cash on some sick metal legs, what do you do?

4. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Stick with metal legs they can be used as a weapon and it would make me an even better metal head

You have to cut your finger off cause you don't like it or cut your toe off cause you don't like it what do you do?

5. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Lose a toe, I would miss it less.

You win a free trip but the catch is it'll either be somewhere beautiful in the worst weather possible or somewhere sunny but totally boring, what do you do?

6. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I would rather enjoy sunny and boring, drink always make it funner !

Your drunk and you have the munchies but your out of food and you can't drive closest place is like 20 km away what do you do?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Order pizza :cool: Obviously

You're kinky girlfriend handcuffs you to the bed and promises to be back in an hour. You have no food or water and your phone is across the room with the keys. She gets hit by a bus and is never coming back, what do you do?

8. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Use my voodoo powers bring her back to life and that bitch gives me the time of my life voodoo style !

you are hit by a bus for no apparent reason but your still alive and crawling do you hitch hike and break the law or do you pay for a taxi to the hospital lol! (Your in a pain and im patient to go to a hospital)

9. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Obviously pay for a taxi, I don't want strangers creeping on me when I'm injured.

You're given an opportunity to go back in time and attend any concert you want, but there's no way of returning to the present. What do you do?

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Troll the most successful band that exists, where one of their members could be subverted with myself. Travel through time steal their identity and remain unknown as my future self in the past. Until the time arrives where that member of the band sees myself in the future and then kill myself to become myself as myself.

You find out everyone in your life is living with one secret and no one will tell you what the secret really is. Every time you get near the secret they troll you harder and harder. The secret is everyone has a channel of you on their computer that dictates out everything you do as if you were a character to themselves. Although the secret to everyone else is they can say nothing about it. You are introduced to the game itself, Except the person you are trolling is everyone else playing the game itself. What do you do?

11. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I eat a big Mac

You have to kiss someone but your unsure of your decision what do you do?

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Use crazy glue, the outcome will neither be pleasant nor enjoyable

You find out people are committing terrorist attacks in groups and trying to subvert the terrorists by hiding as other terrorists or fake police. How many hand grenades should you store?

13. Whiskybethyname

Whiskybethyname Active Member

Blogs:
    one gatling gun

youv been bitting by a zombie, do you wait to turn or kill yourself

14. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    I'd just end it ever watch VHS 2? Guy pukes all that black shit up I don't like puking I'd rather die lol

You don't know where you are and your alone yet there is a van to hitch back home , do you walk or drive, what would you do ?

15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    i flag down a taxi kill the driver and haul his daed body back to the westshore hotel and liquor store

What would you do, If your mom and dad killed you in your sleep?

16. Whiskybethyname

Whiskybethyname Active Member

Blogs:
    id come back from hell and kick you in the balls,

you can get away with one crime, what do.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    all crimez at once including killing your dog faced hooker dick sauce

YOUR ALLOWED TO KILL ONE SUSPECTED TERROR Suspect which nexopian would you grant arms to kill the other

18. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Ignoring the last weird post lol
    You are allowed to bring one TV show show back from extinction, which one do you bring back?

19. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    Seinfeld

Your boss gives you a hard time and tells you to get out the door what do you do?

20. Wrecky

Blogs:
    Go out the door and call HR about my hot headed and unreasonable boss :p

You get asked to join the circus, what do you do?