1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

You ever read an entire page and then have no idea what you read

Discussion in 'Books and Literature' started by fantasia, Sep 7, 2017.

1. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Professional Pic Mod

Blogs:
    IT is solely a part of you and no one else my man. What you hear is coming from within. I am my own separate person and we are both individuals in a great big world of people all with separate minds. If you're hearing things or are being told things by voices or even just intuition you might actually be sick and should seek professional medical attention because they will help you. I don't know what else I can say to convince you.

(204)940-1781 is a number you might want to call if you ever feel like IT is going to hurt you or if you want IT gone. I know you said you live in MB so there you go. Good Luck

2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Addict Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Look, it doesn't seem like you want IT gone so I'm going to be honest with you. IT sure seems like a cut and dry case of schizophrenia. Part of this disorder is the brain's refusal to acknowledge it has a problem.

You may not think it, but you will be happier with IT gone which requires you to tell a professional. If you don't think you have schizophrenia, then get a doctor and prove that you don't have it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [c]ove

[c]ove Member

Blogs:
    All through high school :headbang:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    Just pretend the page is on the chest of some chick's shirt. :)

5. tool

tool Member

Blogs:
  6. Cold

Cold Member

Blogs:
    Sometimes you have to read a whole paragraph to even understand the thought that is being pervade. Collections of sentences most times bring no feeling into my mind as they are often uninteresting or my mind already understands the abstractions being perpetuated. Everyone daydreams while they read, and that is why reading takes concentration as they say.

7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    One of my English teachers once said that forcing kids to read fiction that they don't want to read turns many off to reading fiction in general to some degree, so she doesn't do it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cold

Cold Member

Blogs:
    Fiction feels like a waste of life to me.

9. mcpon14

mcpon14 Addict

Blogs:
    What my teacher said about fiction probably could be said about non-fiction, too. :)