90 day fiancé season 5 episode 7

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by skrinkle, Nov 28, 2017.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Elizabeths friends pressure her to have a bachelorette party but Andrei won't let her have one. (He's a controlling asshole and she's gonna realize it soon)

David hasn't told his family that he's engaged, and Annie is getting frustrated with his drinking. (Also, anyone else think he looks like a naked mole rat?)

Evelyn tries to prove her town has culture by taking David to a Mexican restaurant. (Spoiler, it's owned by white people)

Josh's friend thinks Aika is a scammer, despite Josh having no money. (Most boring couple alert)

Luis has gone from sweet and dopey to kinda creepy when he seems disconnected from the wedding plans. (Molly defs notices and I doubt she's the kinda lady to put up with a lot of bs)

Nicole and Azan get into a fight and she shoved him, grabs his clothes, and leaves her kid in the apartment while she throws a fit in the street. (Azan RUN)

2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Lol this show is gold, and it's all on Youtube?

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Crappy quality, but yeah I watch it on YouTube. It’s so fucking good lmao I need more people to watch it so we can talk about the episodes