1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Accepting loss and moving on

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by Part-Times Platypus, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Victor McCloy

Victor McCloy Newbie

Blogs:
    Hi there, sorry for your loss. It is very tough to digest the thing that the person whom we love more than us is no more in the world. My friend who lose her girlfriend in an accident he was in depression and used to lock himself in the door. After some days he consulted to [Edited by Wrecky] who helped him in curing his depression. I think you should have capabiltiy to overcome depression.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Tori-Bori**

Tori-Bori** Arabella

Blogs:
    Sorry for your loss
    I have never lost a spouse but I have lost multiple close family members.
    My grandmother, brother and dad all in the same 4-5 year time span.
    It was rough and I totally get the pain your going through.
    Taking things day by day things eventually feel a little better. Give yourself as much time as you need before getting in another relationship. The pain of losing someone you love will never go away but a strange sense of security knowing they are still with you.

• Love Love x 2
  3. imakehersay

imakehersay Member

Blogs:
    Why was he a shitty person for wanting an open relationship?

4. izbestbro

izbestbro Veteran

Blogs:
    I'm guessing because the other party probably wasn't aware. just a wild guess.

5. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    An open relationship is often (not always) because one partner wants to sleep around and the other being afraid of being alone, so letting it go.

In that situation it’s not a healthy thing at all. Basically one person who wants to move on, but staying until they find someone new that meets their expectations, and the other trying to convince them to stay by being accommodating.

If it’s a genuine open thing where both people are happy together and just sexually open minded, that’s awesome.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I knew some people like that ^

She didn’t want to be alone, but didn’t want to be with her bf either, so she convinced him to have an open relationship and just fucked around until she was ready to leave him.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Cuckess?

• Like Like x 2