Anxiety

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by mikeconley11, Dec 8, 2017.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm so glad I don't live in North America and so don't have to remember this shit. I've never met a native american/first nations/whatever

2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    What a woman, I need pics

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Lol no :no:

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Pleease, just one open mouth sneeze pic. PM me some of that hot Canadian strange

5. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    We have this kind of stuff here too. There are a lot of people from countries like Turkey and Morocco in the Netherlands. In the past they were just called Turks and Moroccans. Then it was changed to “allochtonen”, which originally meant immigrants, but slowly got a negative connotation. Apparently someone thought it was better to speak of non-western allochtonen instead, as if that was less stigmatising or something. Next they started talking about second and third generation allochtonen. Now the politically correct term is “people with and immigration background”. Soon it will be "humans with two or more ancestors that migrated to the Netherlands from a country close to the Mediterranean after the year 1918." :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    What's wrong with that word? The West is occidental, lol. There even is a college called Occidental College. :)