Bi-sexual or Bi-curious?

Discussion in 'LGBTQ+' started by Jaide, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Jaide

Jaide Guest

Blogs:
    Since I was young, I've showed an attraction to females, their bodies are amazing, and I like a variety of body types, I've made out with a female, I've squeezed her breasts and ass, and I've had thoughts about a romantic relationship with another female, but like I don't know if I could see myself fingering one? out of fear of hurting her vagina, I also don't enjoy being eaten out, but would be willing to give it a try on another female? so the big question is, am I bi-sexual? or just bi-curious?

2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I think it's hard to know until you meet someone you really like

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jaide

Jaide Guest

Blogs:
    I mean, I've dated another female before, but as far as our relationship, it didn't last, and I only got romantic after the breakup, because I felt like an ass for the way I went about it.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Sexual orientation is such a confusing thing, especially these days. I don't think you should worry about trying to label it. If you meet a girl you like, and it gets physically or emotionally deep, that's a sign that you might be bi or pan. But as you're just beginning to explore, just play it by ear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Jaide

Jaide Guest

Blogs:
    Alright, thanks for the help @Wrecky :)

• Love Love x 1
  6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    That's just my opinion :imslow:
    Keep us updated on your new adventure, and keep blogging about it too!