BotW Best game or Bestest game?

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Rogue Boner, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Sooo picked up a Switch last week. Been playing Breath of the Wild non-stop. Holy **** it's so much better than I thought it'd be. I like how they've rounded out Zelda this time around instead of her just being like "AM PRINCESS AM POWERFUL BOOP YOU WIN GAME!"
    Can it take the crown from Witcher 3? For me no. Witcher 3 has that matured universe better graphic engine and just amazing dialogue and dialogue options.

BotW is definitely a close second. Horizon: Zero Dawn I haven't played enough to really place it on the scale but of the 3.

Witcher 3 - King
    BotW - Dat sassy princess
    H:ZD - Uh.. kinda cool I guess, graphically stunning. Monster size dictating how you need to approach as house sized mobs can easily rush through boulders and one shot your dick off kinda neat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Hm I've got an xbone mebbe I should pick up Witcher 3, I liked Witcher 2 for X360....

3. Rogue Boner

Rogue Boner Guest

Blogs:
    Highly recommend. While minimal plot trails from 2 into 3. The game has its own legs and lives up to a lot of the lore of the book series. Very easy to get lost in the aesthetic or get side tracked on the way to a main quest by a fun little radiant quest that shows up on your way all across the lands.