1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

bye everybody

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by twatgangsta, Apr 13, 2018.

1. CoralFang**

CoralFang** suxbigbutthole

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    u know what i think it was? it was that rickety ass plank. i thought as soon as i got to the tip of it it would crack. i had no trouble leaping off a twenty foot platform tho.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    I'm more inclined to believe this than that flat earth bullshit

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. CoralFang**

Blogs:
    That would do it imo! Creeky rickety olds platforms are very intimidating lol

5. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    tyvm lol i mean i can see lake ontario curve from my apt

• Like Like x 1
  6. CoralFang**

Blogs:
    What a view!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    A) Why did you quote @skrinkle saying "ok I'm calm now" before spewing your verbal diarrhea?

B) Ain't no-one reading 436 words. Also, how the fuck did you manage to say the word "straws" 14 times?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Finally someone gets it

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Cilly Hack

Cilly Hack Newbie

Blogs:
    Does this not prove the earth is not a globe? The globe model tells us 2 people in outer space, can hold their straws parallel and see the same star through both straws. Even if they are 5 inches or 1 inch apart. And if they are. They can be back on earth ground and still see the same star through both straws. Now let's check reality guys. Can you. See. The same star. Through 2 parallel straws .. ?.

10. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Why don’t you do as many have done, get on a plane and fly around it

It’s been proven the earth is a globe, really hard to disprove something that’s been verified as accurate.

We have yet to verify you’re mentally healthy, which I suspect is impossible because you’re not

11. Cilly Hack

Cilly Hack Newbie

Blogs:
    Forget about the earth being a ball for a second imagine you are in space. And it doesn't matter how far away you are from earth. The diameter of the earth orbit around the sun is 180 million miles and we don't notice the North Star move out of its position. That means the earth orbit could be 340 million in diameter. So anywhere. You are in space in this 340 million area. You can hold 2 straws parallel 2 inches apart and see the same star through both straws? Or even if the straws 180 millions Apart? So what's the difference if you are on earth holding 2 straws parallel? Are you going to see the same star through 2 parallel straws 2 inches apart? Aderrrrr

12. Cilly Hack

Cilly Hack Newbie

Blogs:
    This is what they have been telling us. Everyone on the globe model looking at the North Star at the same time are all looking in parallel lines. And we just believed this for how many years? https://plus.maths.org/content/longitude-problem

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    But Planet X originally didn't have anything to do with Christianity, though. How come it got injected into it?

14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    @Cilly Hack I'm sure your theories are well thought out and researched and you've spent a whole lot more thinking about this than I have, so I won't try to disprove it.

My questions are: A) Why would NASA do this? B) How would NASA keep this a secret from all of their employees? Surely some info from NASA employees would come out with "the truth". C) Why are you so passionate about it? The Earth being round doesn't impact me at all. If it was flat, it still wouldn't.

15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Are you sure? Think of the physics of that. No organisms might even be alive if it was flat.

16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ahh, fucking science. Can't stand that shit, too difficult for me.

17. Cilly Hack

Cilly Hack Newbie

Blogs:
    Come on a 10 year old can figure this out. Can you look through 2 parallel straws and see the Same star/see the same star looking in parallel lines?? No. But this is what our Freemason world leaders have brainwashed us with. https://plus.maths.org/content/longitude-problem

18. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You dumb.

Perhaps take a chance and get on an airplane, you can see the shape of the earth’s horizon - and no matter how far you go in which direction, it stays the same lovely curve, because the earth is a globe, and you need psychological assistance

19. Cilly Hack

Cilly Hack Newbie

Blogs:
    I just proves to you the earth isnot a ball but you are going to keep using rhe same weak pathetic argument that there is pictures and videos of the earths curvature. Look up if there is curvature seen from pilots cock pit windows

20. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    See, you would ignore proof like an ultra orthodox Christian ignores dinosaur bones as a trick from god.

We have proof of the shape of the earth, concrete, verifiable proof. If the earth was flat, we would all be dead... not because we'd die, we never would have existed because a flat earth would be incapable of supporting life. But go on being an ignorant dumbass, it entertains some people when silly people cling to impossible ideas