Can i solicit sex and drug use here

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by LolNexopia, Nov 17, 2016.

1. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Funny thats exactly how you were sounding earlier.

2. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    OOHHH LOOK AT ME GIVE ME SEX AND DRUGS IM SO BAAAD OOOO PSYCHONAUT OOOO

So I referred to the fact that something liek 700 people have died in BC this year alone from fucking with opioids when they shouldn't be. Some drugs aren't meant for public consumption and you're not a chemist unless youre a real CHEMIST who KNOWS. And I bet you ain't, so hey.

3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Technically most Opiates are overkill as it is, and not really standardized against the real formulas they used to follow being from vegetation and plant forms in origination. Now they are made more from cheap synthetic chemical compounding agents due to cost and bulk warehousing of the amounts being made and issued out. Each is made by different manufactures with marked doses or even worse unrestricted potency sourced ones made by chemists that are unreliable in actual dosage or limiting of overdose. So yes you kinda do sound like a moron, unless you have a full lab setup to test each single dose of the drugs you are acquiring and taking. And if you do have a lab then the more power to yourself for posting public.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It's not really even arguable, when there are groups of people dying from overdoses at the same time in the same areas, with the generalization that all the compounds are not from the same sources of manufacturing. Plus I have never met any drug users that have really understood the functionality of the human body itself and it's limitations. Most have ended up worse off, if not all of them. Chemicals aren't really my forte, although I do understand science to a high enough level that it has made me fully aware of the degradation of each trip if the sourced chemicals do not match the exact specified usage and regeneration of the body itself. Most people are fucked, even if they are just casual users. It only takes one unspecified dose to throw off the tolerance that one has built up which could easily kill someone, due to failure of any number of electrically control parts of oneself.

5. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Look up a guy named Darwin.

6. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Sorry I don't believe in all of his theories I think humanity is better than just being some evolving machine bent of self improvement were PEOPLE for christs sake. People who can think and help and determine our courses and who dont have to die in the gutter like these poor kids. We can do more than simply say "natural selection", we can help them out.

7. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Survival of the fittest. The number of non-drug-users who die drug related deaths is miniscule. Drug users should know the risks. Drug users should accept responsibility for those risks by making the choice to break the law and be drug users. Your response is an emotional one. And, since you're making it quite clear that you are not a drug user, you don't actually have a place to comment.

8. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Im not being emotional I'm saying they can be helped and we aren't some evolutionary machine hell-bent on self improvement. I do have room to speak because I am an observer watching these people kill themselves IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY, so I have a right to free speech and to speak up and say what I feel in order to try and help.

NOW I'm getting fucking emotional man, don't tell me I don't have a right to speak.

9. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Survival of the fittest is cockamime bullshit thought up by lazy right wing retards who dont want to do the work and lay out the plans to get people back from addictions. My two cents

10. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Then figure out a way to actually have the earth support more than 5B humans. And a way to enforce it. Something needs to cut our numbers back. Do you have a better idea?

(I'll answer another time, this isn't the first time you've started down this emotional road, and I have better things to do)

11. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    Thats bullshit and you know it. We have more than enough food to feed everyone we just lack the current political will to do it. Human lives are not cattle we are HUMAN and when you devalue human life so you degrade not only yourself but everyone you know and love. If I could feed and house everyone myself on the planet I would, and we could, but we aren't, because of current greed and short-sightedness. The more of us that are powerful the more powerful we are as a species, and that's what the so-called "elites" forget when they dumb down the population and withhold resources from the needy in an effort to control what can't even be controlled, the population.

12. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    "Culling the herd" is no where near a feasible realistic practical or even loving solution it's a fucking knee jerk reaction by reactionary types who don't know what they're fucking talking about.

13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It is logistically impossible to have everyone supported by a communist based system where everyone is fed and has the right to the same services as everyone else. Not everyone is the same, we are more intelligent than the comments we make. Most people in the world have very low intelligence and are only in a survival mode fixed on getting to the next moment or day with no regard for anyone else. They just are assimilated into the world by nonsense psychological means to project a falsehood that everyone should be and remain the exact same based upon doing absolutely nothing towards the betterment over a certain status quo. Everyone is culled into becoming basically chattel of the laws that have been created to stop everyone from travelling large distances rapidly or becoming sporadic in behavior, and this is based upon a simple equation known as controlled chaos. When people can barely survive it controls the system to a much higher level and creates a militarization of the economy and overall separation of citizens. Giving the so called Government a reason to exist and function on any sort of level. In total the complete earth would not function very well if everyone was in their physical prime and also millionaire's based upon it creating a new status quo where no one would do anything towards the upkeep of the planet itself if they absolutely hadn't the reason too.

I also don't really believe that ridding the world of drugs and alcohol would remain very managed based upon the overall loss of easy profit being made for such simple vices that everyone has. If you look above all this it really is controlled heavily by the Government itself and certain Agencies for the purpose of wasting peoples time and massive population based control.

14. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    HAHAHAHAH YES!!! LOOK AT YOU GO!

long story short, you turned something i do recreationally into a battle of wits/flame war on NEXOPIA. Hahah, The need some motre love in your life fool. How many people die of being alcoholics, but i dont see you going off on them?

It seems you and cibernaughtty both have little to no experience with drugs, especially analogues, and really have no idea what they are talking about. if a drug is really potent, shoot do less. buy a milligram scale. micro-dose/test for allergies. get high with someone else present.

Ohh i like how you all by yourself can prove survival of the fittest is wrong/obselete. So you dont believe in evolution? Wow you sound like you could run your own cult one day lol. Survival of the fittest really has never been mentioned once in any 12 step program, or NA book either you tool.

15. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    There isnt always a standard process in making an analogue, but there is only one "u47700" for example. And the potency may vary, but 99% of labs that sell it are most likely in the 95% And above purity range. Now, dealers on the deepweb often do list lab test results, and often times its even 98% +. As long as it is the same chemical compound, and its not cut (if its cut its weaker, less chance of overdosing anyways), it will be the same strength. If its super potent (active in say mcg-to low MG range, like butyr-fent) then buy a damn milligram scale and titrate doses to see if you have allergies, and how much gets you high.

To say oxycontin or codeine is any safer, is just saying you cant be careless. i like to get things from the source for a fraction of the price, with no cuts, and delivered to my door. so whaaat. im responsible.

btw, you can tell the immaturity of "skull.whatever" by the way you two talk.

16. skullpirate01

skullpirate01 Guest

Blogs:
    QUOTE: "Ohh i like how you all by yourself can prove survival of the fittest is wrong/obselete. So you dont believe in evolution? Wow you sound like you could run your own cult one day lol. Survival of the fittest really has never been mentioned once in any 12 step program, or NA book either you tool."

Hey thanks bruh I preciate them props, I do believe in evolution though just not intense natural selection the way some people use it as a means of feeling superior over others rather than trying to do something about whatever life threatening problem theyre facing.

Like you with your fentanyl, for one thing. Just be careful doggy, I hear that stuff comes with a warning attached.

17. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    No i used first hand knowledge and research instead of being told "warning: overdose may occur if unknown amounts of narcotic is ingested" No shit sherlock.

19. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    Plus did i ever say i use fentanyl?

20. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    I geuss you just sounded like your being really judgmental without having any real understanding of the subject. other than "fentanyl iz opiates, fentanyl iz bad, it killz u, junkie"