Can i solicit sex and drug use here

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by LolNexopia, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Judging by your complete lack of knowledge of the English language being used in proper form and other attitude based emotional responses you are having to everyone on here, Alongside the fact you have posted a thread asking if it is OK to commit known federal felonies online. I'd say your information and knowledge on drugs probably isn't as high or vast as you may actually be aware of. Also you have jumped between many different topics and tried to cover up each post you are making with the next, which is most likely a paranoid based response to not knowing directly what you are even talking about. Your comprehension in the next post will likely be backlash and a long explanation on something that has nothing to do with anything you have posted, Of all drug based knowledge you might know a small amount. Just remember the ones that really know it all probably don't even use the chemicals themselves whatsoever. So your point is rather moot.

2. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    I wasnt even talking to you. Of all knowledge there is, i know rather little, that is true. But i know alot more than the average person, and i was thinking possibly more than someone who is so clearly afraid of such substances (skull.fag). If i were writing an english paper sure i might put more thought into my writing but this is NEXOPIA, im not trying to feel superior, that would be sad. Im here to have fun, no need to judge that.

If your knowledge of english is so vast you would know that soliciting sex isnt a federal crime LOL

Just because they say hookers are soliciting sex on cops doesnt mean its illegal. in other words if asking for or trying to obtain sex were illegal we all would be in jail (exluding a few forever alone people here, seeing as it is a nexopia forum)

3. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    And jumping from many different topics, is just me replying to different segments of skull.fuckers posts. if i cared more i might have cited individual quotes and sentences alongside my reply but i didnt realize we were trying to see who the tallest midget was.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    @skullpirate01 - I once sent you a PM regarding your nick and what immediately crossed my mind. Seems I wasn't alone! LOL :D

5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I almost don't understand the name skullpirate. It reminds me of pirates that pursuit some form of jobs that blow. Atleast we are in agreeance on that

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    Not arguing i just wanna point out the the limit of the human body SHOULD be drug use 101, and the first thing you learn (toxicity, LD50, half life etc), Also you should never, especially with fentanyl and morphine analogues take an unspecified dose (not that its hard to specify). even if i were to buy 1 gram of fentanyl HCL (thats roughly 10,000 small doses for naive users)through volumetric dosing using 1L of water, every Ml dose would yeild me 100Mcg

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I find with everything there are limitations to the exact amount of substances that one could be absolve to, anything and everything really. If you believe in evolution then you would know that food or any ingested product to this current date is really bound by science and how far people have come since that days of tripping on mushrooms and living as cave beings expanding their minds and learning language itself. Altered States was a movie I watched while considering the idealism if evolution has even been taking place or not. I personally won't be taking anymore substances in any doses close to the yield necessary for death, probably not even half or less than yield in total toxicity. And that is only binding by the principles of longevity and possible overall quality of life. If you know your gonna die at a certain point by means of natural death with or without the drugs, then by all means experience as much as you like. If you are unaware of the deterioration of your life and everyone around you due to drug use than that is really the issue with most people around that do not know the difference in life choices. Someone once said to myself moderation is key in everything, I think they might have been slightly ignorant to a lot of other queries although that seems to be really true put into simple terminology

8. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    Thats basically what my philosophy is and what ive been defending this whole time; i agree. Ive done nearly everything under the sun, except DMT, and the "2c's" (2cb, 2ci etc), but ive still got a career, im still social, happy and successful. Once drugs (or any addiction rather) start effecting your social life, work life, and emotions negatively then your going overboard.

9. LolNexopia

LolNexopia Newbie

Blogs:
    This is why i use darknet markets btw. For some it may be counterintuitive to be buying drugs online anonymously, people may think its dangerous, but (for reasons i wont elaborate right now) its actually alot more reliable and safer then going to a ghetto or even phoning your local dial dope dealer. Mainly because its a platform to connect recreational buyers to source sellers. Its worth it for people to make smaller sales, because the volume is much higher with exponential growth considering your basically advertising like craigslist, and you have a feedback system like amazon. So it puts everyday people in touch with quality high end products, without the possibility of being robbed, or having to deal with shady characters. They have goddamn LIQUID psilocybin !!! how cool is that.

10. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I'll be happy once weed is legal.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. celesticaii

celesticaii Regular

Blogs:
    Oh Vancouver, I love you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1