1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Completely serious thread about bullying

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by mikeconley11, May 16, 2018.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Way back in my scandalous days, I was completely mute but I hid it from my family. I would only speak at home in front of my brother and sister, but as soon as I would go to school I froze up when talking and couldn't hold basic conversations.

So I quickly got labeled as the school retard. Wherever I went, people would mock me and I would skip lessons to cry in the toilet. But it was never physical bullying until this new kid came to my school called Augustus. He was massive, basically a future Lakers' starting center (not hard) and he made my life hell. In particular, there was one specific incident. Our class went swimming and a few of the people who couldn't swim had to go to a separate room with an empty swimming pool to wait for the class to end.

Augustus and me were the only people who couldn't swim and our teacher left us in this empty room together while we sat on a bench with this swimming pool right there. Augustus thought it would be funny to push me into the deep end. The next thing I know I was in the hospital with doctors telling me I was legally dead for 2 entire minutes.

It made me appreciate life and people treated me better at school. I don't know, I guess they felt sorry for me. All except for Augustus. He would actually increase his bullying, jealous of all the attention I was getting from "coming back from the dead". I had started to gain confidence and popularity in school because kids thought I was a zombie.

I started watching basketball around this time, I fell in love with the Memphis Grizzlies. And something that Mike Conley said in an interview, I forgot what it was now but it gave me the inspiration to stand up to Augustus. So, the next day I went up to him and said "HEY. I'm not afraid of you! One day I'm gonna be rich with a hot girl just like Mike Conley and you're gonna be a fucking loser!"

Fast forward to today, I was arrested for drug smuggling and have been kicked out of my university. Unable to rely on the money I make from my student grant, I am unable to continue to live at my accommodation. So I took to the streets and have began to beg people for money. Today, Augustus walked by holding this woman with some gargantuan ass and stopped when he saw me on the street. He grinned and threw a couple of coins nonchalantly into my bucket.

Infuriated by this, I turned on the NBA draft where I know I can always count on the Grizzlies to lift my spirits. But then I discover that we drafted 4th.

I started violently masturbating to the coin my bully threw inside my bucket. He touched the coin and so by touching the coin in a way I was touching him and it turned me on. He was the only person who ever paid me any attention, the only person who has ever touched me.

I wait patiently for the Grizzlies next season, knowing that we were probably 1 pick away from a franchise saving superstar and we will likely be moved to Seattle now. I start violently masturbating to that 4th pick...

tl;dr Take your vibrator out of the packaging. Wash it carefully with warm water and soap, use your toy prior to use, ensuring you do not get water into the battery case or charging mechanism if it isn’t waterproof.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    I'm not entirely sure I believe everything you posted here. A thing or two doesn't add up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    haha which part would you say?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Naveed

Naveed Veteran

Blogs:
    Interesting story, I feel sad for you at the start but, when you got your second life and some power to stand in front of your enemy and said "HEY. I'm not afraid of you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh OutCastingCouch

Blogs:
    This thread made me miss my school bully. I never realized how sexy they were. wanx it

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm an inspiration

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I live for these threads :bow:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    @mikeconley11 I don't get it. So, your vibrator was bullying you? :confused: