Cute dogs being cute itt

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Wrecky, Dec 2, 2017.

1. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Sweet Mother Mary how much does that beast weigh/eat? Adorbs though you gotta love St. Bernards.

3. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Although that pic is just one I found online, the heaviest one I ever had weighed about 100 kg...the floor would creak when he walked across it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    That’s not a dog that’s a horse

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Lucky? Pretty much this,
    images (4).jpeg
    he's a little scrabbleweasel always running around so I haven't gotten a pic of him yet.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Meh not so much impressed

• Like Like x 1
  8. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I think I might get this breed when I finally get a dog, I want a pet :/

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Did I already tell you about petfinder.com? You should use that instead of going for a specific breed :nuts:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Dude labs and lab mixes are so worth it! They’re smart and loyal. They love to play and are the perfect dogs. Especially if your lifestyles active man they will love you forever.

• Like Like x 1
  12. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Get the lab, no regrets. What do you know about doggos?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I know that they sit in shelters waiting to be adopted and sometimes end up getting murdered because no one wants them :)
    Nothing wrong with having breed preference, but don’t overlook the mutts that need your help. Most mutts (where I’m from anyways) are mixed with lab anyways.

14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    No, I don't think so. But I want a specific breed! I want that dog from Lost I think it's a lab

[​IMG]

The thing is I can't go for a dog yet since I'm in shared accommodation, got to wait till I've finished uni and got my own place which is like 5 years from now :steaming: Life isn't fair

15. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    When buying a dog, do people still go to a shelter and choose which dog they like? Or is that just in movies? I'd probably end up buying the oldest and ugliest dog in that case, I'd feel guilty if I didn't

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    That’s what I did with Cola lmao.

Also my sisters dog is adopted. Someone found her wandering around half dead when she was a few months old. We got a DNA test and she’s mostly lab.
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  17. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    The sad thing about genetics is if you want a good one chances are they need to be purebred, unless you’re one of the lucky ones and happen to find a really good mutt that haven’t been muddled down to much. Also it’s not fair to feel obligated to get an animal that someone else didn’t want to be responsible for. Nothing like raising your own animal from the beginning stages of life. Just my opinion.

18. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Actually, a lot of purebreads have health problems and are inbred. Mutts have a wider variety of genes which = less chance of genetic problems. That’s why royal families have royal diseases, like hemophilia.

• Like Like x 2
  19. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Technically yes but the chances these days of getting an inbred purebred in this sense would be Pretty rare unless your buying the dog from a trailer court. But I also do not want to discredit the mixed dogs because they are just as amazing.

20. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Hip dysplasia is one of those things that purebred labs and retrievers often have, and I had a purebred with it. He was on a lot of medication and had to be put down from the pain when he was older. I wouldn’t ever say that purebreds are bred to be healthy animals, they’re bred to look and act a certain way.