Do you brush your pets teeth?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by skrinkle, May 25, 2017.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I never have but my cat is white and lately his fur on his wrist has turned yellow and I'm thinking maybe it's from a dirty mouth licking that spot??

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I brush Walrus dogs teeth pretty regularly but I also give her dentastix after she eats dinner. I've never brushed the cats teeth, I doubt she would let me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wrecky's Spirit Animal

Wrecky's Spirit Animal Guest

Blogs:
    I've never brushed my dogs teeth. I did give her dentastix though and I think the few times she needed to see a vet I had them check her teeth and gums/clean them.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    The Jack Russell that lives with us on and off gets his teeth professionally cleaned because he's old and doesn't have many, and he's a nasty little biter. I'm not dealing with that BS lol My dog is a good girl, I tickle her until she shows me her teethies :D

• Love Love x 1
  5. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    I sometimes try to, but Max usually ends up with a new chewing toy, formerly known as toothbrush. So far the vet isn't complaining

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I feel like trying to brush my cats teeth now :P Not right now, because I'm on my way to pretty drunk, but maybe tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    I brush my dog's teeth like twice a year but he gets bones and other dental hygiene treats pretty regularly.