Do you guys know what this means?

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by jake_dufner9876, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jake_dufner9876

jake_dufner9876 Newbie

Blogs:
    the other day i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day i heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”?

2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Lmao this sounds a bit like me when I was 13. Have you tried talking to her?

• Like Like x 1
  3. jake_dufner9876

jake_dufner9876 Newbie

Blogs:
    nope but i guess she has a boyfriend now because the other day when i went out with my friends. and i guess she was there & was talking about me to her boyfriend because when i looked over her boyfriend was looking at me but then looked away. but now when her boyfriend see's me he just laughs at me so i'm guessing she was talking bad about me to him or something?

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    If you've never spoken to them, I doubt they're talking bad about you. What can they say if they don't know you? Obviously nothing substantial, if anything.

You're overthinking things, concentrate on your own life!

5. imakehersay

imakehersay Member

Blogs:
    Listen to this

• Like Like x 1
  6. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    This reminds me of @imakehersay's thread about staring at this one girl. If you think you would win in a fight you should go for it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    My most successful outing with girls ever thus far is that I keep trying to small-talk this girl at Church. I said "hi" to her from about 2 feet away from her without terribly creeping her out. I went a long ways because I originally started at around 15 feet but I managed to close the distance over around a 8 month span.

8. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    I'd say it is going to take around another 2 months before I can add "How are you doing?" to it. :)